Quantcast

browser with flash player support

loay1981

• 4 months later...

@loay

Same boat as yourself except I purchased the Tv a month or so before Christmas for my wife so she can catch up on missed Tv series in the bedroom instead of forcing me to watch her boring soapy, Took a couple o weeks more to find out that this tv is now useless to us, Just tossing up to return it or wait for a workaround or hang on for 7->8 years for a complete HTML5 change over.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By frank_1985
      Hi everyone,
      I'm interested in the OLED BX. I would like to know if it is compatible with a 5TB HDD (to be connected and fed through one of the TV USB port).
      LG manuals recommend to connect up to 2TB storage HDDs but don't really state that higher capacity devices are not expected to work.
      Then, I'm not sure how are things with DTS support. It seems that DTS decoding is no longer supported on the 2020 tv sets. But LG web page (updated 08/22/2020) titled "Support Video Playback File Type & Codec" still claims that "TV supports DTS audio codec when USB/HDMI video file playback offers it".
      Can any of you shed some light on these ones?
      Thank you so much.

• By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA