Quantcast

PreCentral: The Great webOS Nation Giveaway: Comment to win a Pixi, Pre 2, or Veer

The Great webOS Nation Giveaway: Comment to win a Pixi, Pre 2, or Veer

If an

link hidden, please login to view
doesn't fit the bill for you, fret not, there are more giveaways to come in . Like this one. And unlike the last one where we told you to go and write a (that contest is still open through tomorrow, by the way), all we're going to ask of you this time is to post a comment on which one of these fine devices you'd like to win.

What's up for grabs? You might call this the odd lot, with a mix of webOS smartphones old a new available. Again, you'll have to specifically comment on which one - just one - you'd like to win. There are two , two , and one .

The Veers come in new condition with all of their in-box goodies, while the Pre 2 and Pixi prizes are offered without accessories. Additionally, one of the winners of one of these five fine webOS smartphones will be getting a Touchstone wireless charger and a Palm car charger.

And all you have to do is post a comment on which one you want to win by Tuesday, 23 April 2013. As a reminder, you have pick one and only one, and repeat entries will result in disqualification.

Who wants a free little phone? You do!

mf.gif

a2t.imgVI_d2T5QbxI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By pivotCE
      link hidden, please login to view hold a number of events. This year’s will be of interest to fans of webOS phones, tablets and other computing devices of the past. The festival is held at the and runs over three days from the 12th to 14th of April. The festival includes three elements:
      – some with modifications to function in the modern environment. and . . For readers of this blog, representation of webOS devices will be in two of those areas. Jon W of the is attending over the weekend and will give a 50 minute talk at 900am on Saturday the 13th. The consignment shop will have a small selection of webOS devices for those who are interested.
      So if you are in the area, why not go along?
      If you can’t make it, you can follow along via the and TouchPads are available remotely at
      Discussion is at the . You can read more .
      Picture Credit: .
      The post first appeared on . Related posts:

• By tomatowarden
      Hey everyone, I've been using my LG WebOS TV for some time now, and there's a small but impactful change I'd love to see. Currently, when the TV is turned on without an HDMI input, it defaults to displaying a wallpaper. It's not aesthetically pleasing, it's a bit of an inconvenience for users like me who primarily use the TV's smart features.My suggestion is to include an option that allows the TV to boot directly into the Home screen, displaying all the available apps and streaming options right away. This would streamline the user experience, making it faster and easier to access the services we use most.Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this. Cheers!
    • By Akshay007
      Altt Balaji application is not available in the App Store of the LG WebOS TV 43UQ8040PSB  model. Please could you help me find the app or any alternative way to install this application.
      Appreciate for your help thanks.