Quantcast

PreCentral: Preware Enyo alpha hits Preware feeds

News Reporter

Preware Enyo alpha hits Preware feeds

The long-awaited is here, at least in an alpha form. Version 2.0.1 of Preware has landed in the WebOS Internals feed alpha feed in Preware, offering an Alpha look of how Preware will look and operate as an Enyo app. The old Mojo-based version of Preware launched more than three years ago and despite numerous upgrades never moved away from that legacy codebase. With Open webOS no longer support the old Mojo framework, the time was now to rebuild Preware with Enyo.

Right now the Preware 2.0.1 alpha works in the most basic of senses. , the alpha currently supports the installation, updating, removal, and launching of apps, patches, themes, everything else Preware has traditionally supported and not much more. Being an alpha, it's still in need of testing, so if you're trying out the Enyo Preware you're encouraged to share any bugs you encounter with the .

Being an alpha release, you'll need to (if you're going to turn on the alpha feeds you might as well hit the beta feeds while you're at it). And, as always, we'll encourage you if you haven't recently to consider - these organizations are dependent on your generosity to bring the webOS homebrew works you love to life.

mf.gif

a2t.imgoA2PeIOm2AQ

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.