Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: In which Derek tells his boss to eat a whole raw onion and he eats a whole raw onion

Earlier today, my boss, Kevin "CrackBerry Kevin" Michaluk asked the world, "What's the best food to eat to make your moustache grow faster? Liver and Onions?"

To which I, in my eternal snarkiness, flatly responded, "Raw onions, a dash of garlic."

And, Kevin, being the nutcase that he is… ate a whole raw onion.

In Kevin's defense, this was for a good cause, even if it was a horrible idea. I promised Kevin a $50 contribution to his Movember campaign, and because I'm a man of my word, a $50 contribution was made. All for facial hair and raising awareness of men's health issues.

Just know, in this relationship, Derek wears the pants. The evil, evil pants.

In which Derek tells his boss to eat a whole onion and he eats a whole onion

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgEqFsNGfFDWU

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Hulu is Ending Support For 2014 and Earlier LG Smart TVs

Hulu will be ending support for LG smart TVs running the Hulu app version 1.1 starting on July 24th, 2019.  Hulu has confirmed that LG TVs made in 2014 and earlier with webos 3.0 will no longer be supported. Supported LG models You can download the Hulu app on a variety of supported devices, but the content and features that you have access to will vary depending on your plan and the version of our app that your device supports. Latest Hulu app Some LG models support the late

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: ALL apps stopped working today on my OLED55C7

Suddenly all apps stopped working today, Dec 25, 2018. No Netflix, no Amazon, no Dolby app, no LG content store, Nothing. I assumed it was a network issue, but the TV says the network is fine and this is proven by the fact that (1) the TV is correctly setting the date and time using a time server, and (2) I am able to access  network device in my home.  My home internet is working perfectly. I tried reinstalling the firmware. No go. The built in reinstall doesn't connect either. I down

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• LG INTRODUCES WORLD’S FIRST 8K OLED TV

First To Mass Produce Large Screen OLED TVs, LG Poised to Lead Market in Advanced Premium TV Technologies BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2018 — Already a leader in advancing TV innovation with its OLED TVs, LG Electronics (LG) is introducing the world’s first 8K (7680 x 4320) OLED TV. Previewed at IFA 2018, the 88-inch class 8K LG OLED TV features over 33 million self-emitting pixels to produce the unmatched contrast ratio and true blacks that define OLED TV’s iconic picture quality. With OLED TV sh

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Unable to play MPGEG-DASH on native web browser LG web OS 2.2

Hello,   In the specifications it says web OS 2.2 supports MPEG - DASH native but I am unable to play it using the web OS browser.   http://irtdashlive1-i.akamaihd.net/dash/live/910540/elemental/dash.mpd      How can I play it? where can I find the specifications for the manifest or check what's wrong?   I would like to develop a mpeg dash app player but I am not sure if it's possible.   Kind regards.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Upgrade earlier UHD TVs to webos

Hi, I would like to talk about earlier LG TVs, as Mod. 84LM960V year 2012 - European version. This were released as first UHD or 4K TVs on the market, but quickly obsolete because of technology evolution on UHD System. LG promised an UltraHD Upgrade Kit for those models, available on USA, Japan, UK, and France

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions