Quantcast

PreCentral: In which Derek tells his boss to eat a whole raw onion and he eats a whole raw onion

News Reporter

Earlier today, my boss, Kevin "CrackBerry Kevin" Michaluk , "What's the best food to eat to make your moustache grow faster? Liver and Onions?"

To which I, in my eternal snarkiness, flatly responded, "Raw onions, a dash of garlic."

And, Kevin, being the nutcase that he is… ate a whole raw onion.

In Kevin's defense, this was for a good cause, even if it was a horrible idea. I promised Kevin a $50 contribution to his , and because I'm a man of my word, a $50 contribution was made. All for facial hair and raising awareness of men's health issues.

Just know, in this relationship, Derek wears the pants. The evil, evil pants.

In which Derek tells his boss to eat a whole onion and he eats a whole onion

mf.gif

a2t.imgEqFsNGfFDWU

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By majtemp
      Hello,
      After updating my LG TV to the latest firmware I saw a new option:
       It is "Bluetooth Speaker Volume":

Before this update, I used to connect to my Bluetooth headphones quicker because the option "Connect" was the FIRST OPTION.
      Now It is the second option and I have to press down every time to highlight "Connect".

Why replacing "Connect" with this disabled option "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" ?!

This is annoying because my TV fails to detect my headphones automatically so I have to go to this menu every day and select "Connect" manually. ☹️
      Making "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" the first option just made this process more annoying because now I have to press more buttons.

My simple request is:
      Make "Connect" the first option.

Thanks.

• By News Reporter
      In the connected era, it could be said that we are living in the “age of relationships” in which creating, nurturing and leveraging relationships with our acquaintances, followers, customers, etc. is the thing that separates success from failure. While this might not be a unanimous belief, one thing everyone can agree on is that good communication isn’t something that happens naturally, it must be nurtured and honed.

For companies and brands, how they communicate their messages is just as important as what they communicate. So it was especially gratifying to learn that LG’s team in Australia was recognized with one of Asia’s most prestigious industry communications awards for its . The program, which helps recognize and reward community groups in Australia, was honored with the Diamond SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Reputation Management for building stronger stakeholder relationships and contribute to corporate performance.

More than 500 volunteer organizations and individuals have been celebrated as part of the LG Local Legends in the past 12 months. The program was launched at a time when charities and community service organizations were in critical need of support, with many finding it difficult to secure resources, manpower and critical funding. LG Local Legends helps elevate the profile of these community groups around the country through media, social media and online channels.

The SABRE Awards celebrate engagement, credibility and relationship building among individuals and organizations across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Asia, Africa and Latin America. More than 1,200 entries from across the Asia Pacific region were received and judged by an expert panel of nearly 100 senior industry professionals.

“The LG Local Legends program shows that even in these difficult times individuals and groups can rise above these hardships to selflessly make the lives of others better,” said Louise Annetts, corporate marketing manager at LG Electronics Australia. “It has been a pleasure to help recognize the incredible efforts of those in our communities, as well as receive broader recognition of the program at this year’s SABRE Awards. We are looking forward to celebrating more deserving Australians in 2021.”

LG Local Legends was also recognized with a certificate of excellence in the Best in Real-Time Engagement category, whilst a recent LG SIGNATURE launch was also shortlisted at the awards in the best Home and Furniture category.
      To learn more about the LG Local Legends program visit .
      Contributed by LG Australia
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Hostnetindia
      hello
      Anyone Suggest me  
      Visit :- Hostnetindia
      Call:- 6376792701
    • By Jayanth
      Hi All,
      I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc.  To my surprise
      1. I am unable to View anything using web browser  When i open any content I get a message  "  Not suffiencient memory and  Need to restart yes or no" Message
      2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear. 
      Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls  Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
      Regards
      Jayanth