Quantcast

LG C3 turn on with Web OS logo.

Mano1496

Question

Hi, I  have a few months with an LG OLED C3  and tis week started to turn on different.

I'm aware that the Web OS logo appear when the TV install an update but that logo has a power outlet underneath and everytime I turn on the TV it's just the Web OS logo and my homepage takes like two seconds to load the order of my apps.

Is this normal? English is not my first language so sorry if it's hard to understand.

3 answers to this question

You english is perfectly correct. I am French and member of this community group (not a LG employee). I also bougth the C3 TV recently and I also have this logo that takes 2 seconds or so. But I choose to go directly to the "recent input" (your Entrada Reciente) so I bypass the LG menu (there is a paramter for this). However, I think your question is about how to bypass the logo, isn't it ? I don't have the answer for that. I think the logo is "mandatory". Phil. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Smartboy said:

You english is perfectly correct. I am French and member of this community group (not a LG employee). I also bougth the C3 TV recently and I also have this logo that takes 2 seconds or so. But I choose to go directly to the "recent input" (your Entrada Reciente) so I bypass the LG menu (there is a paramter for this). However, I think your question is about how to bypass the logo, isn't it ? I don't have the answer for that. I think the logo is "mandatory". Phil. 

Thanks for the comment about my English, Phil.

The "recent input" tip will help. But yes, I just wanted to know if this was normal because sometimes the tv turn on with logo like the video and sometimes turn on a lot faster without the logo and I was thinking it was maybe something wrong with my wall outlet but so far so good with the TV, thank you.

I have 2 LG Tv's, 50UP7670PUC and 55UP7670PUC. They are about 2 years old. Initially everything was find. I turned the TV on, and they went directly to the ROKU menu. Now. when I turn the TV on,  they go to the WebOS menu. I turn them off, and right back on, and they then go to the ROKU menu. This has been an issue since early this year. Was there an update that re-routes the home screen?

Regardless I don't want the WebOS menu, just the Roku menu. please help.