Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Giveaway: 50 copies of Don Quixote HD

App Giveaway: 50 copies of Don Quixote HDFirst published in 1605, Cervantes' The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha follows the adventures of Alonso Quijano, a man who perhaps has let his novel-fed imagination get the best of him. It's an epic tale of chivalry and windmills. This TouchPad-based copy of Don Quixote supports power scroll to jump between chapters, copy/paste support, font and text size preferences, full-screen and auto-bookmarking, and even automatic scrolling. It's an eBook on steroids, and we just so happen to have 50 copies from developer Erick Brown to give away.

Contest: We have 50 copies of Don Quixote HD to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 3.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgDRi1vLPI5vs

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: OLED55C8: Can I have a different source on power up?

I just got an OLED55C8. I won't have a cable or antenna connection to it, nor will I have any other devices physically connected to it. So there are no input sources to choose from. Everything I view will be coming through WiFi. Whenever I turn on the TV, it comes on with the TV source selected. And because I have no signal sources connected to it I get a random noise picture and sound. If the volume was up high on the previous viewing, the random noise is pretty loud. It can be pretty jarr

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Copy from internal storage to USB

Hi all With my camera connected to my LG WebOS TV I recorded a video that was saved by default into the internal storage. I now want to extract it, and my first idea was to copy it into my USB Hdd, but unfortunately i have not seen any option for it. The only option I get when I access the video is to play or delete it. I now know it is possible to save the video directly on the hdd, but if possible I would like to get the one I have on the TV memory. Any idea on how can i do it? Thanks

• Question: Is 42LB5820-TB Supports prime videos

Hi, I have 42LB5820-TB LG smart tv. But I am not able to find amazon prime app on the tv nor I am able to find the app in the store. Please kindly advice how I can install Prive Video app on the tv. thanks 

• Question: Power on/off sound (melody)

Hi, M y TV (SK8000) started to play a short melody whenever I turn it on/off, I can't find anything in the settings that controls it, any idea how I disable it? It seems to start after I connected an Onkyo receiver to the TV via the HDMI ARC port, but I am not sure. I also entered to the IN_START and EZ_ADJUST menus but didn't change anything... Any ideas? Thx.

• Question: 2 Hour Auto Power Off Timer

My non-LG TVs have an inactivity timer that will shutdown the TV after a specified time if there is no user input.  My OLED65B7B and 55UJ6540 have a 2 hour auto power off timer, but it will not shutdown the TV.  I've run multiple tests trying to get it to work. and I have been told by LG 7 different ways the timer works.  I've tried everything from using the power on timer to pausing my DVR.  Does anyone know if the timer works, and if so, under what conditions will it shutdown the TV?