Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

- - - - -

PreCentral: Open Mobile & Open webOS: When, Where and the Competition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NewsDummy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted May 18, 2012 - 05:40 PM

ICS on a TouchPad

Almost everyday we are reminded of what happened on that dark day in August when they killed webOS hardware and got rid of most of everyone in the hardware division; and it looked like the OS was to be suffer the same fate. Luckily for us, some the most diehard fans, along with some equally determined webOS developers, worked very hard to keep webOS alive. We here at webOS nations know the hot news stories have been slow to turn up, but don't despair.

We say to those who have been taunted by larger screens, faster processors and hardware, fear not. Your time, my loyal friends is coming sooner thank you think. Bide your time my pretties although some wanted to put us in the coffin long before the TouchPad arrived, we are far from being dead. It reminds me of that line in Dark Shadows,"They tried to stone me my dear, it did not work." We want to give you a realistic forecast of how everything is progressing so far. We wanted to let you know everyone at HP and Open Mobile are working as hard as they can so you can have the goodies you all deserve.

read more

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users