Quantcast

Maximum permissible size for LG installable files

Siva Shankar reddy

Question

Hi, We need know the information about  maximum file size limit for installable files , and the LG play store policies,  Need this info really help us on  application development process for LG ( web-OS ).  As per the Android play store we know, it allow's the applications based on the availability of internal Storage  on the specific device. Please Let Us help here to under Stand the LG Play Store behavior  for the application development process

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By Jean Fiorin
      Good Morning, There is a recommended minimum distance between the TV and the viewer. I bought an LG OLED C155 last month and it is uncomfortable from a distance. It was my mistake. I bought it without worrying about visual comfort. Is it possible to reduce the screen's usable area to simulate a screen size TV of 48 inches or less, accepting the black borders that would be created? It would be something similar to a custom aspect ratio. The idea would be to be able to simulate a smaller screen size than the purchased equipment. other-bigger->65->55->48->other-less
    • By tee4
      Hello
      I am trying to develop one app for LG smart tv, and I have one LG smart TV at home.
      I am facing one issue with the app icon on the home page.
      It is smaller in size than the size of the icon space , even I have set it to 1920x 1080 or 1280x1280.
      How much bigger size I take, it still leave some space around the actual image of the icon and shows a black space around the icon.
    • By Kuriko
      Hello, I have a LG OLED C9 and a Synology Diskstation (Wifi). The LG shows in DLNA only very old files. I can't see new addes files/folders or I see deleted files. There is no "Refresh"-Button. Currently the DLNA for LG OLED C9 is unfortunately useless.
      I've seen in my research that that's been a problem for LG TVs for years. How can that be? Is there any workaround or trick to update DLNA?
    • By Berb
      how can i get by the files not supported issues when i try to download 3 rd party apps