Quantcast

Slide show with back ground music

Julien

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SergeNault
      Hello all, quick question, 
      I have an LG Smart TV, with the latest firmware ( 04.50.56), that is connected to a PVR ( Cisco).  That PVR, via a cable company called Videotron,  has about 50 of exercise videos of 20 minutes recorded over that past years.  I wish to move away from my existing TV provider, but before doing so, I'm trying to figure out how to export the videos into an external drive ( USB, cloud) , so that I can re-use them. Some people have suggested to remove the hard drive from the PVR and export to a USB, but those files are encrypted.  So outside of using my Iphone and actually record the shows, is there a better quality way of doiing it?  I'm thinking some sort of app, that the TV can download, and then record to a USB drive for example.  Thanks for sharing any positive outcome.
      Serge
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By whaleandtuna
      Please Help. I have LG qned tv with webOS 23
      1) What I did: with svc remote -> in start -> 0413 and all, area option was changed.
      I was trying many numbers to find the code for KR (which didn't work).
      2) What I wanted : change area option from CA -> KR (widely known area codes do not work)
      Original code: CAD 22411

3) Problem: Once I put a number between 19461 ~ 19489, Language&Country is set to EU and would not change the country with the other numbers.
      Area option: 19461 ~ 19489 Continent index: 5 ~ 33 Language & Country: EU  
      Now I put 22411 to change it back to original region, but the country would not change from EU to CA, the area option is back to 19461.
      If anyone is trying the area option numbers, don't put any number between them.
      If any one knows how to resolve, please help me to escape from EU.. I am so desperate.

FYI just in case
      hk 17930
      hk 17935
      co 17560
      ph 15670
      cn 17816
      ja 17211
      aj 17083
      tw 17432
      pa 17679
      hn 18618
      ca 18362
      mx 18456
      hn 18584
      br 18789
      cl 18876
      pe 19033
      ar 19123
      ec 19251
      jp 19345

• By Alfaro
      I have a problem with my LG 43NANO756PR: if an app is paused (for example a youtube video or music track is put in pause), after about two minutes the TV goes back to the TV antenna input. Very unpleasant if you are on the phone and need a quiet environment. Same thing if I mute the audio: after about 2 minutes the volume resumes as before.
      Any way to sort this issue?
    • By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      It would be great to enable this feature when "Photos & Videos" filter is selected.