Quantcast

Start-up screen

OLED65C1AUA

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By tomatowarden
      Hey everyone, I've been using my LG WebOS TV for some time now, and there's a small but impactful change I'd love to see. Currently, when the TV is turned on without an HDMI input, it defaults to displaying a wallpaper. It's not aesthetically pleasing, it's a bit of an inconvenience for users like me who primarily use the TV's smart features.My suggestion is to include an option that allows the TV to boot directly into the Home screen, displaying all the available apps and streaming options right away. This would streamline the user experience, making it faster and easier to access the services we use most.Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this. Cheers!
    • By StanJ
      I've seen an older thread on this topic but it doesn't look like anyone found a solution to disabling the screen saver, so I'll try a new one.
      On virtually all my LG TV's (I have three OLED's and two LCD), the screen saver interferes with my music app (like Plex, Spotify or Amazon Music). I mainly use Plex for playback of my music which is stored on a central server (NAS) and from the app loaded on a Fire TV stick or cube. After about 20-30 minutes, the album art and other related music information (lyrics, song title, duration, etc) all goes black. If I run Plex (or Spotify) directly on the LG TV via the LG Content store app, the screen saver with fireworks always comes on in about 2 minutes. 
      I've tried all the different methods to disable the screen saver function including turning off the Timers, Auto Power Off,  HDD Storage, etc. I also tried opening the hidden menus by pressing the mute button 5 times but that menu didn't have anything relevant. 
      Interesting is that the screen saver doesn't come on when using Spotify on a Fire TV stick or if I playback music through a USB device. But i don't use those methods often, mainly Plex to access my music server where I have about 500 CD's stored in ALAC format.
      Has anyone found a way to disable the screen saver function? I know the logic for having it (to prevent OLED burn in) but I'm not leaving the same image on for more than the song duration (about 3-5 minutes).  It's annoying to check the screen for the a music title or see who is on only to find a black screen looking back. Thanks for any help.

• By Maria D
      How to change view from 16:9 in movies to fit full screen 

LG QLED B22 
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it