• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rhazz
      Can someone help.. I just purchased a 55" LG tv and its so frustrating.  55UM69 model.  I have no set top box... I do streaming with YoutubeTV. I have the app installed but when the TV starts it will NOT restart using the last mode I used nor can I access the my app from the input buttons....  Every time I start my TV I get a poltergeist/all hash screen..  How on earth can I make this TV stop going to an input I dont have and/or automatically load up my YouTubeTV app uponn tv start.   With all the cord cutters why would they overlook this problem. Why can't I set the default startup mode or app??   Please help before I return this TV as I can't be dealing with this every day.
    • By MTNL
      Hi All!

Is it possible to turn on a LG SmartTV so it starts the web browser with a specific website
      I know it is possible to set your own website but I can not find if it is possible from cold start
      We have been using Samsung TV's but their recent policy to force you to see their crappy advertisement is too much a hassle so I want to switch to LG
      Any other hints and/or tips are VERY welcome how to use the LG as a Kiosk TV
      We are looking to use these LG models:
      LG 43UQ70006LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ70003LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ75003LF - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ80006LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 Any info is very welcome!
      Ed
    • By paulp
      Is it possible to install IPTV apps on webos 6 or indeed sideload apps ? Any help will be appreciated 
    • By montanabeefy1
      I have an LG TV using the magic remote.  I discovered that it allowed for either the LG tv or Sling TV to be able to be set as an input so I got sling tv.  I am now wondering if there is a way to set that when you power on the tv, it will automatically go to the sling tv input (or app)?

Thanks
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?