Quantcast

Is there a file manager on the webos system?

Per de Place Bjørn

Question

Using the Gallery App, I see a file system folder called Example Picture. Inthere, I find the four images that are rotated on the screen I see when I turn on the TV and when no app is opened.

I would assume that adding images to this folder from an external source - eg an usb drive - would also add them to the slideshow; the three prospects of beautiful central European - and one Polynesian - have been duly admired and can be retired.

However, the Gallery App seems to have no file management functionality - is there a file manager hidden somewhere in the system or could it perhaps be available as a third party App?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sucharek
      Hi, I've been trying to make a shortcut for turning off the screen. I managed to replace the prime video button on the magic remote to run youtube, now I've got the other keys for extra modification.
      My question is, can I find an app that can be used as a shortcut to turn off screen, or do I have to make it myself? And if so, how?
    • By 5zwed
      Hi,
      I've recently bought a 65QNED913PA TV (currently with latest official software) and I connected my Bluetooth headset to it - Jabra Elite 85t. Whenever I try to use pause button on my headset (while watching YouTube, Netflix, Disney,...) sound gets muted, but video does not pause. When I push the button again sound comes back and nothing else happens. Should my TV support pausing video from my headset or this does not work by default?
      Regards
      Maciej

SUPPORT MENU
    • By manbboy
      Good evening all,
      Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.
      I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.
      Any idea how to do this ?

In other words, today, what I do:
      - download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)
      - copy the media into an USB drive
      - unplug the usb drive from my computer
      - plug the usb drive into my TV
      - play the media to watch it with my TV

I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.

Thanks,
      Manbboy
      My TV : OLED65C2

• By informatiko
      It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV.
      Thanks
    • By yippie_kiyay
      My new LG TV (65UM6900PUA) running WebOS 04.71.25 works great with HomeKit, with the exception that it is not reachable while it is turned off. If I try to turn it on in the home app, it says "No Response."  I have changed the 'Turn on via Wi-Fi' setting to on, and it will turn on from the 'LG TV Plus' app, but not from the iOS home app. Is there a specific setting or something I need to change?