Quantcast

Red bull tv app doesnt appear

DiegoConcha

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Magsing
      The youtube app on WebOS has a gear icon that's labeled "settings", used to toggle the speed normally to 1.25x, 1.5x, etc. It stopped working about 3 days ago, when clicking on the gear icon nothing happens. I've hard reset the tv, ive deleted and reinstalled youtube app, tried messing with DNS. nothing works. Seems to be a bug, likely a result of some update in backend, should be trivial to fix. But tried calling LG about it and went nowhere with their help desk. 
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By Harish113
      Why my 55 Nano 80 TV doesnt have gallary app? I have explored for 2 days no success. Please help me out
    • By Evan Cabrera
      My Lg Web Os tv doesnt have an option for a bluetooth speaker. Is There a way I can get an option for it?
    • By Nathan Azzi
      hello, 

Got a new 86nano75SQA

google assistance BUILT in works fine - and if i ask it to play a video it does.

But external google assistance on my google devices, only turns the TV on and off, and opens apps..

I cant for instance say "Play big bang theory on LG TV"

Or it says "I also need to know which device to use. try saying that again, and include the device's name"

Can anyone do this? is it it expected it works? works fine with the built in assistant, but not external ones