Quantcast

App Build

Sanjay Mahto

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Build Your First App for webOS TV
      Web apps are written using HTML with copious amounts of CSS and JavaScript for style and functionality. Any modern Web browser can deliver this type of apps to the user.  With webOS TV, web apps are elevated to the lofty title of a first class citizen - web apps on webOS TV are given access to the same hardware, and OS features that typically available to native apps.

Web apps built for webOS TV are very similar to standard web apps. Like the standard web applications, you can create web apps for webOS TV using standards based web technologies like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Anyone with experience in building web applications can easily start developing web apps for webOS TV.

Now, just create your app using the CLI.
      Run the webOS TV CLI.

Create new app with Enyo bootplate.
      ares-generate -t moonstone-2014 first-app Now you can continue developing and testing your app.

Edit ./first-app/appinfo.json file. Update "id" and "title" properties in appinfo.json file with text editor as below.
      {
          "id": "com.yourdomain.app.firstapp",
          "version": "0.0.1",
          "vendor": "My Company",
          "type": "web",
          "main": "index.html",
          "title": "singlepane",
          "icon": "icon.png",
      }

Package your app from app directory. If app is packaged successfully, you can see the created .ipk file.
      ares-package first-app  
      Run the webOS TV Emulator.

Install your app to emulator. Be sure to use the correct file name for your package.
      ares-install com.yourdomain.app.firstapp_0.0.1_all.ipk  
      Launch your app on emulator.
      ares-launch com.yourdomain.app.firstapp
    • By indusnet
      I have created a LG webos smart tv app. I have created .ipk file through webOS IDE v1.0.0 SDK.

Does LG 49UB850T smart TV model support this ipk file? If yes, then please confirm me, so that i can purchase that TV. It cost around Rs.1,44,000.

This is the TV link 
      link hidden, please login to view
      Thanks in advance.

• By indusnet
      I have created a LG webos smart tv app. I have created .ipk file through webOS IDE v1.0.0 SDK.

Does LG 49UB850T smart TV model support this ipk file? If yes, then please confirm me, so that i can purchase that TV. It cost around Rs.1,44,000.

This is the TV link 
      Thanks in advance.

• By indusnet

This is the TV link 
      Thanks in advance.

• By News Reporter
      Less than a week ago, HP released
      link hidden, please login to view. The wasn't released in a form ready-to-install on any particular device, but meant that Open webOS was at least capable of running on a variety of hardware. It only took a few hours for the intrepid developers of to . It wasn't pretty, but it as a proof of concept it was a success. At the time, the code for the Galaxy Nexus port wasn't available publicly, but today WebOS Ports opened the doors to their porting work for the Galaxy Nexus, offering up everything you'll need to get this early attempt at Open webOS up and running on modern hardware. Just as things were last week, there are still some pretty significant holes to be filled before this becomes something you'll want to run on a daily driver device. Important stuff like camera and Bluetooth support are still missing and the video acceleration to have a more smooth operational experience is described as being "pre-Alpha".
      Even with the current unfinished state of the build we're still psyched to see it made available. Not just for the thrill of booting webOS on new hardware, but also because making it publicly open source in typical WebOS Internals style means that other interested developers are going to be able to pitch in to improve and move along the porting process.