Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Slide show with background music or spoken text.

I don't understand why this isn't possible. For business applications such as in show rooms where images are shown with an explanatory text. For example cars, travel agencies etc and the text can then be heard in different languages. Why not?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ct3fq
      Hi List,
      Is it possible to run a script on power on TV? i.e.  We want that TV  stays in a site browser on power on.
      Any help would be appreciated
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an link hidden, please login to view or Mac, you are able to and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Bella Lee
      In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a
      link hidden, please login to view. With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.
    • By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.
    • By willjim
      I have recently purchased a qned 99 and I can’t see how to close apps running in the back ground like I was able to do with other lg TVs I have.
      The tv is running the latest version webos and obviously tried YouTube for the answer which only seems to say holding down the home button but all this seems to do is open the last app I was using.
      any ideas gratefully received.