• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Saintboy
      Hello there. Please help me. I got an LG smart tv,model 55LA621O-TD,software version 04.28.18.  This tv seems not to have the LG content store,or to be precise it doesnt give me the option to download APPS such as youtube,netflix,etc. Im registered onthe LG account already. Pls help me
    • By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

• By JB Atw
      When trying to use apps that need an internet connection I get an error (-106) saying that there is no connection. When I go to settings -> Network -> Wifi it says that wifi is turned off and I need to turn it on to see available networks. Well there's no switch or option to turn wifi on. I've had it connected to wifi before. Also sometimes it disconnects and then I have to go back in and tell it to connect again. This is the first time its said the wifi was off.
      I did a google search and the results that came up were for WebOs 1.0, even though it was written in 2017, and I have WebOs 3.0. It said hold the settings button until a box appears in the top right of the screen and input 0 0 0 0 then adjust the baud rate. First no box shows up on the 3.0 and two its not the baud rate I'm trying to adjust.
      I tried calling customer support to get to technical support. The automated system is garbage by the way. Then I found out they are only open Monday through Friday as if customers never have a problem on the weekend.
      This is my third stop looking for an answer. This problem is causing my dislike of LG products to grow even more. So if anyone has had this problem and figured it out I would greatly appreciate your help and thanks in advance for your time and help.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      Product - from Settings -> General -> About this Tv
      Software version = 05.30.02
      TV Information  = [LG] webOS TV OLED55C6P
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By News Reporter
      Doorway to Top-notch Programming with
      Intuitive Controls and Tailored Viewing Recommendations

SEOUL, Oct. 12, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) will substantially expand the availability of content streaming options for third-party TVs running its proprietary webOS platform. With the firmware update now rolling out, viewers with webOS TVs can enjoy an enriched viewing experience with even more popular services to choose from.1
      To expand access to its popular TV platform to more consumers worldwide and strengthen its presence in the TV industry, LG made its advanced webOS platform available to other TV brands starting this year. As both a manufacturer as well as an operating system developer, LG is now better able to deliver its vision for an easier, more streamlined content viewing experience to a wider audience.
      From September through the end of this year, support will be added for a number of premium content services, including Disney+, Vudu, Pandora, HBO Max and SLING TV.2 Disney+, which is quickly becoming a global favorite, will be available on TVs running webOS in every market where the service is currently offered.3
      Disney+ is packed with family-friendly content ranging from beloved classics to original feature-length films, shows and documentaries from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. Disney+ is the exclusive home of Marvel Studios’ critically and commercially acclaimed original series including WandaVision, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Loki and its first animated series What If…?. Additional notable original programs on Disney+ this year include Billie Eilish’s cinematic concert experience Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles, Dug Days, a new series based on the 2009 Disney and Pixar hit film Up and the upcoming The Book of Boba Fett, a thrilling Star Wars adventure premiering on December 29.
      Customers of Vudu on webOS-powered TVs will be able to enjoy over 10,000 free feature films without a subscription, as well as rent or buy the latest movies and TV shows.4 Vudu’s early access to new movies allows the service to offer many titles in 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby image and audio enhancing technologies.
      And on most TVs running webOS, LG’s popular Magic Remote enhances the exceptional convenience and usability of LG’s platform. With its point-and-click interface and intuitive controls, the user friendly LG Magic Remote also offers integrated voice recognition for even more convenient usability.
      # # #
      1  Timing of firmware update varies by country and TV brand.
      2  Availability of channels to vary by region and country.
      3  Available in markets and regions including but not limited to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and Latin America.
      4  Available in the US.

link hidden, please login to view