• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LGUSERINDIA
      I brought LG LED 124cm 49UK7500  UHD/4K from India to UK. Will the TV support UK TV channels such as BBC and others through a TV Aerial cable or do i need to buy a FreeView box?
    • By Scott Dent
      No matter how times times I remove the LG Internet (XUMO) channels, a few of them come back every day. After a week, I have to flip through about twenty of the LG Internet channels to get to what I want to watch. I have an 86" UP8770. My wife won't even watch the TV because of how how annoying those LG Internet channels are. I have repeatedly reset the TV. I have left it unplugged all night. I have searched for answers online and spoken to LG on the phone. Nothing helps. I have removed all the LG Internet channels at least 50 times. Every day a few of them come back. I purchased the TV at Costco about 5 months ago. I really wish I could return it. The LG Channels are a deal breaker for me.
    • By Gecko64
      Hello, the wifi of my smart TV is broken since the last update.
      The remote control from my phone too when i use an opérational ethernet connection.

Tried : 
      Full setting reset
      Reboot
      Power reset

Observed :
      After the power reset and unplugged during at least 10 min, the WiFi networks was at new listed but impossible to connect, it says WiFi network not found.
      After a new power off, the searching of wifi networks didn't end without result.
      The remote control also lag a lot each 10 seconds and during 3 or 4 seconds.

TV Informations :
      Model : 49SJ800V-ZB
      Devide Name : [LG] webOS TV SJ800V
      Serial Number : 711MAVDM8903
      webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
      MAC  Wired : 38:8C:50:F3:2B:5D
      MAC Wireless : 7C:1C:4E:A0:E8:C7 
      ESN : LGTV20171=11002626448
      VSN : 5DBF066A
      Widevine : LGTV17CLGE005126094

Question :
      Is there a way to downgrade by putting the firmware on a USB Key with a FAT 32 filesystem on to be sure it could be read by the TV ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• By Ralf Beck
      Since the future for TV is not any more cable or SAT TV and many people are moving to IP based TV provider I'm a little bit confused that a smart TV is not giving the possibility to start the TV with an ip based TV app and always falling back to old fashioned systems whenever you stop Netflix, start the system, pushing the guide button on the remote control and whatsoever. SMART would give the possibility to choose whatever you want 
    • By SteveK
      Disappointed in Smart TV.  Other than OTA TV through Tablo, most TV we watch is on Sling.  On the Roku app we can use the Sling DVR. But on the LG TVOS app, we can not.
      I confirmed this with Sling and LG. Now when someone asks me about the TV I am tempted to suggest they get a UHD TV, but not bother with SMART.

Am I wrong? Something to be done?