Quantcast

OLED65c7p eARC

BoJangles

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fabulos47
      I have an Onkyo TX-NR6050 connected to a LG OLED77C2PUA using a high speed HDMI cable.

When the TV is tuned on the Onkyo comes out of stand-by mode. The volume control on the LG remote is able to raise and lower volume control on the receiver.  The LG has a connection to the Onkyo but the LG is not passing any data.
      If the receiver is out of stand by mode (by either turning the receiver on first or turning the TV on --> off --> on) then there is a data connection and sound can be heard.
      The issue seems to be in the timing of the handshake between the two devices. The LG has no problem turning on the onkyo but whether the data connection is established is based on the receiver being out of stand by mode first.
      I tried everything found on line from changing HDMI connection type form Auto, PCM, and pass through. I have tried disabling the quick start from LG setup.
      It is very annoying considering the amount of money invested into a setup that is suppose to be eARC 2.1.  I should not have to use the home theater remote.
      Any ideas?

• By KNICKNL
      TV: LG OLED65C16LA
      I have a Sonos ARC Center Speaker connected to the HDMI eARC port, when this happens bluetooth function on TV does not stay activated, is there a solution?
    • By Andrew Peebles
      I recently bought and hooked up a Sony HT A9 to my LG C9 OLED.  And that works ... but to my surprise now, when I power on any other connected device (Nintendo Switch, PS5, AppleTV) when my system is off, this powers up the TV, which then powers up the Sony.  Perhaps this is the intended behavior, but sometimes it get wonky ... like I'll power up the Switch, but the AppleTV also comes on, and the Sony might be outputting the AppleTV or the Switch.  I actually want to go back to the old days where my universal remote powers on the TV, the device I want, changes TV input to device.  That is how the system worked before all this Sony HT A9 eARC business.  Did exactly what I asked with no randomness.  Any ideas?
    • By M55
      I am trying to setup my new Phonak my hearing aids TV Connector with my new LG GP2 TV and Sonos Arc sound bar, connected by via the HDMI eArc port.   The TV automatically uses the the HDMI eArc port, and that port only.  As a result no signal goes through the optical out port of the LG TV.
      Is there a way to make the LG TV sound signal simultaneously go out to both the sonud bar via eArc port and to the Phak TV Connector via the optical out port so that I can connect hearing aids to the Phonak TV connector and also use the Sonos Arc soundbar at the same time?
      Appreciate any guidance.
      Thanks, M55
    • By Aliaksandr Baranouski
      Hey guys,
      While I have Sonos Beam gen2 connected to my LG 65C12LA via HDMI (eARC) I can’t select any other output device e.g. bluetooth headphones. I can technically select it in TV menu for like 5 seconds, and then output switched back to HDMI (eARC). Is it a bug or feature? 
      Thanks in advance!