Quantcast

Hotstar+Disney showing playback error

Nagesh

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks
    • By Laurence
      I have an LG65UR80006LJ and when I plug my portable hard drive in to one of the USB ports, it lights up and sometimes the thumbnail folder gets added by the TV (I can see it when I plug the drive back into my PC) and twice now it has operated as expected and it appears as a device on the media app.
      But it has only worked correctly twice and now doesn't find the drive at all, despite me having reformatted it and only add one file to the root directory (the first page if this makes sense; not buried in sub folders.)
      Before I box the TV back up and send it back, is there anything else I need/can do as my 12 year old Philips smart tv has no problems what so ever finding the drive and playing the media on it?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Laurence 
    • By Nina05
      My tv shows this error when I try to play movies from Disney +
      Something went wrong Error code: "PB_WEBOS_DR-" 6002_X We are having trouble playing this video right now. Please try again or select another content.

Please help
    • By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?

• By JezB
      The laptop which has been on sale from the LG online shop has been advertised as a 2TB hard drive - seems there is a mistake on the web page and it's only 1TB - which was strikingly obvious when mine arrived. Seems LG hadn't spotted the cock up. 1hr45 on the phone to customer support and still not resolved