Quantcast

No content available error when accessing apps

Joy

Question

2021 lg up7000, apps icon does not open apps, just error no content available. Went to login, several times, entered password and screen jumps back to login options page? Brand new tv, accessed apps previously, clueless. Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Wiliam
      Having a LG OLED65CX6LA 2 FROM 2021 / software version is 04.41.45
      Living in Switzerland as a English expat 
      BBC IPLAYER IS NOT PRESENT IN APP STORE 
      Please advise or help. Thx 
    • By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks
    • By Laurence
      I have an LG65UR80006LJ and when I plug my portable hard drive in to one of the USB ports, it lights up and sometimes the thumbnail folder gets added by the TV (I can see it when I plug the drive back into my PC) and twice now it has operated as expected and it appears as a device on the media app.
      But it has only worked correctly twice and now doesn't find the drive at all, despite me having reformatted it and only add one file to the root directory (the first page if this makes sense; not buried in sub folders.)
      Before I box the TV back up and send it back, is there anything else I need/can do as my 12 year old Philips smart tv has no problems what so ever finding the drive and playing the media on it?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Laurence 
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH