Quantcast

LG OLED65B9SLA low ethernet speed 15-20mbps download, upload 25mbps (ISP 300/25mbps)

blaktro

Question

I just found out B9 tv has only 100mbps ethernet, even tho it should give me at least 80mbps download speed rate. My download speeds are  between 15-20mbps and I dont know why.

I pluged in laptop with 100mpbs ethernet network card  in the same UTP cable, and it goes to 80mbps at speedtest.net. (my ISP speeds are 300mbps download, 25 upload)

I use PLEX and the speed does matter.

Can you tell me what may be the problem, what can I make to solve it?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Musica napoli live e anteprime
      Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to exceed a speed of 100 mb/s with an Ethernet adapter for LG webos 3.5 TV and if so which adapter? I tried the one from Cable Matters but nothing
    • By Shah Abhay
      I purchased tv lg 7550
      I download jio tv app how
      Ple tell me
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By taildeman
      My Smart TV LGwebOS TV OLED55 B8PLA with software version 05.50.15
      It is impossible to install some apps for regional TV channels because the browser is incompatible. How do I update the browser or how do I install a different browser on my TV ? Downloading a file is not supported.  Automatic update is active. Thanks in advance.