Quantcast

MX PLAYER

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Pradeep Jadhav
      Mx Player is not available in LG WebOS TVs.
      Mx Player is very popular OTT app now. When I open Mx Player in web browser of WebOS, video does not play it stuck there on the first frame.
      Please provide Mx Player app in WebOS TVs in upcoming update.
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By chloe9544
      WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING APP OUT OF MEMORY NEED TO REFRESH?? it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January 
      it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January it is unacceptable! is there a real SOFTWARE PATCH - & BTW i only have cable box - deleted all apps and don't use the web browser.

I
    • By Guy Katz
      this one blows my mind and I dont get how no one complains about this every day
      the built in player by LG does NOT play loseless audio an can NOT pass it even via eArc !!!
      the TV HW is fully capable of doing this. as an example, if you plug in an nvidia shield where the shield is the player, connect the shield to the TV via HDMI and another HDMI to the eArc straight to supporting a supporting eArc component there are no issues... its the LG Built in player that does not support it !!! 
      I bought my TV with eArc exactly to be able to use the built in player (connect to a NAS with my media) and enjoy Atmos. 
      LG, please fix this historical fiasco. its unacceptable!
      thanks for reading...