Quantcast

Install screen playback when stopped

Question

Is there a way to stabilize the screen time when the screen is stopped .. meaning I need to keep the screen for a longer period before it goes into this sleep state and I am following YouTube or any application because I need more time to move to the next screen, but the TV returns to the sleep state by itself?  ?  thanks for answering

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By News Reporter
      Most everyone agrees that technology and innovation have made our lives immensely easier and more productive. Two decades ago, working and studying from home was an entirely different experience without broadband, smartphones or Zoom. But there has been a need to make such technological innovation more accessible to everyone.
      As part of the company’s new ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) initiatives covering human rights, LG is committing to making its home appliances more accessible to the physically challenged. The new vertical laundry solution, WashTower, will be the first appliance from LG to include audio instructions and braille overlays. LG will increase the number of more accessible home appliance products and markets over the course of the year, starting with the enhanced WashTower and CordZero M9 robot vacuum cleaner.

Voice instructions in LG WashTower and CordZero M9 vacuum will make it easier for customers with visual impairment to access the appliance’s many advanced features via audio prompts alone. Additional tones will be implemented throughout the washing machine so there is clear feedback whenever a button is pressed to better guide the user in selecting the correct function and options.

Navigating LG WashTower’s Center Control for visually impaired customers will be infinitely more convenient with the use of braille overlays. Accessibility enhancements for more LG products including robot vacuums, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators and air conditioners are in the works.
      With a greater commitment toward good ESG management, LG is putting in place the necessary components to help ensure a better society for all and a better life for every customer. This effort has not gone unnoticed by LG’s long-time accessibility partner in the United States, the National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM), who is also a member of the LG Accessibility Advisory Council.

“LG’s U.S. accessibility council activities are particularly noteworthy; global teams from LG come together to host nearly a dozen leading U.S. accessibility experts and disability advocacy organization leaders,” said Donna Danielewski of NCAM. “They provide candid and critical input and feedback on LG’s latest hardware, software, and planned activities – while also receiving updates about LG’s progress along its accessibility journey. Our team in NCAM is always grateful for the opportunity to learn from the council participants (as well as representatives from all levels of LG) while also bringing our own expertise to the table.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Advanced Solar Panels Featuring N-type Half-cut Cells
      Deliver Industry-leading Power Output and Durability

SEOUL, Apr. 7, 2021 — The newest, advanced solar panel from LG Electronics (LG), featuring the company’s innovative N-type half-cut cells, delivers high power output and comes backed by a 25-year warranty. The LG NeON H solar panel is ideal for both residential and commercial applications as it offers carbon-free energy and long-lasting reliability in a package that delivers enhanced performance compared to the previous model.
      With the majority of solar panels on the market today employing positive-type cells, LG NeON H utilizes sophisticated negative N-type cells with a temperature coefficient of -.33 percent per degree Celsius.1 The bifacial cell structure of N-type cells also enables the cells to absorb sunlight from both the front and rear sides. As a result, the panel provides outstanding output, generating maximum 390W from its 120 cells while simultaneously minimizing power loss.2 The highly durable energy solution can withstand harsh weather conditions and is also resistant to light-induced degradation (LID), the loss of performance from exposure to sunlight in the initial hours after installation.3
      LG is the world’s first manufacturer to operate in-house solar testing facilities certified by two major international inspection and certification bodies – UL and TÜV Rheinland. Meeting industry-standard testing criteria, LG NeON H panels are guaranteed to operate at 90.6 percent of their original performance even after 25 years of continuous use.4
      “Our new NeON H solar panel is the most reliable and efficient renewable energy solution that LG has ever created,” said Kevin Kim, vice president and head of the energy business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “As one of only a handful of manufacturers with the confidence to offer a quarter-century warranty on its solar products, LG is continuing its commitment to providing efficient, effective solutions that stand the test of time.”
      # # #
      1 Temperature coefficient verified based on internal accelerated test data.
      2 Certified by CSA Group, January 2021.
      3 Initial performance verified based on internal accelerated test data.
      4 25-year performance verified based on internal accelerated test data. Actual performance may vary depending on the environment or conditions of use.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Adrians
      I have a new LG OLEDGX65 TV with a Sonos EARC sound bar but having a problem with connecting a Bernafon hearing aid adapter which requires a optical or RCA output. (
      link hidden, please login to view The problem is the optical & analogue outputs are not available when a Sound bar is connected via the HDMI ARC input.  Its possible to connect sound bar using optical but then you loose the control of the sound bar volume(HDMI CEC). Yes you can use the separate APP but that's not a really a viable solution.
      So does anybody know of an adapter that can be put on the the HDMI aARC connection to extract the Audio for the hearing aid adapter ?
      The ARC sound would also need and be seen by the Sound bar.

• By dennik
      I have a problem updating or installing amazon prime video app. When hitting the update button (after several factory resets) it simply says "Application has not been installed. Try again" after it stops.
      This possibly happened due to a cancelled update a week ago.
      Any ideas how to fix this? Factory reset doesn't work. App won't run without update, and update won't run.