Quantcast

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Sandip1983 You can only install apps that are present in the LG STORE on your TV for your region/country. If it is not there, then you cannot install it.

Also, I understand that the Thop TV app is for Android devices only. LG TV's use WebOS.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
    • By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Jane McCoy
      the app will restart to free memory. why? how do I fix this?