Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Dent
      No matter how times times I remove the LG Internet (XUMO) channels, a few of them come back every day. After a week, I have to flip through about twenty of the LG Internet channels to get to what I want to watch. I have an 86" UP8770. My wife won't even watch the TV because of how how annoying those LG Internet channels are. I have repeatedly reset the TV. I have left it unplugged all night. I have searched for answers online and spoken to LG on the phone. Nothing helps. I have removed all the LG Internet channels at least 50 times. Every day a few of them come back. I purchased the TV at Costco about 5 months ago. I really wish I could return it. The LG Channels are a deal breaker for me.
    • By Arun kumar Ponnusamy
      I Use LG OLED C1 55 inch which supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital by default. I am able to use Dolby Audio on all OTT apps except Disney+Hotstar. Hotstar alone plays in Stereo.
    • By Arun kumar Ponnusamy
      I Use LG OLED C1 55 inch which supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital by default. I am able to use Dolby Audio on all OTT apps except Disney+Hotstar. Hotstar alone plays in Stereo.
    • By Private user EU
      I purchase several months ago a LG smart tv.
      I really care about privacy.
      I dont trust voice recording, and sending private information ouside E.U.
      Now my Stupid "Smart tv" keep boring me to accept something i will not accept.
      If LG require is clients to accept the user aggrement, no problem, but is has to be, before i purchase the TV.
      LG cant change the rules after the purchase, several month later.
      I just want a TV.
      Dont want to sent my private information, to who know where...
      Now i make my tv, dont ask me every minute to agree the user agreement, when i dont want to agree?
      Dont find the option dont want!

• By Deepak Suresh
      SunNXT app looks different and old in WebOS and Android TV app is great now and latest.