Quantcast

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KevinH
      I just got a new TV (43UN7000PUB) and can’t get HomeKit to work properly.  It works fine when the TV is on but won’t work when the TV is off.
      I have seen several threads on this and done some research but did not find a resolution.
      I read several threads that blamed it on the Magic Remote and Bluetooth.  This TV does not have the Magic Remote so I think that can be ruled out.
      One thread pointed out that when the TV is off it loses it’s LAN connection and it’s WI-FI connection and said that could be the problem.  I can confirm this is true with mine as well.  This argument makes perfect sense to me as all connections would be lost when the TV is off.  
      If anyone can help I’d surely appreciate it.
      One thread said the problem was fixed with a FW update.  But that was with a different model and a different FW than mine.  As I recall from memory it was something like FW xx.35.10 and it was a 55” or 65” TV.  My firmware says it is current with version 3.21.36.
      Maybe a moderator could confirm the firmware fix already exists for this issue.  If so, could you please see that it gets pushed out to all HomeKit TVs instead of just that single model?
      Thanks in advance for any help or comments.  
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By Andrew88
      Hi,
      Got a UH850V with version 05.60.05 No new version found. 
      First my Disney+ app stopped working. All other apps work and my Disney subscription works everywhere else. 
      Disney support told me to delete app and install again. 
      Then I discovered that LG content store is not working. Get this error: “( -200), hostname does not match server certificate”
      anyone else got this?
    • By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.