• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gerry H.
      Connecting my headset to my TV is such a hassle, way too many steps. Every time I have to:
      open settings scroll to audio scroll to bluetooth pick select a device, which opens another window navigate to my headset (multiple uses of arrow keys) select my headset hit back button multiple times to get out of window This very bad UX.
      How it should work: At step 3 once Bluetooth is selected the TV should connect to the last connected Bluetooth device. Done.
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert
    • By Des Battersby
      My TV is a LG webOS TV UJ634V mobile. Can this TV be set up for both headphones and speakers to work at the same time