Quantcast

55 UM 7450 PLA

WebOs TV

Question

Hey there, anybody knows how to make my tv to automatically turn off when my phone is too far away from the same wifi or bluetooth???  Also turn on by itself when detecting my phone in the same wifi or when blutooth is in range and connected.  TBH, Im askin out of thin air here, im not even sure this feature even exists. Thanks yall

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Maciej
      Hi, I have a problem with my LG 49UJ634V. It has installed software v. 06.00.20 (the latest one), and I have issue with WiFi connection. 
      I've checked with different routers and modems, but the situation is the same.  When I am connected to WiFi the internet connection is very slow, and I cannot do anything in any of apps. The streaming is too slow to watch something. Only the solution is to plug LAN cable, but unfortunately it is on the opposite site of the room.
      Do you know what could be the reason? How I can solve the issue? 
    • By News Reporter
      With an Integrated NFT Market Place and Offering Safe, Secure Payment, LG Art Lab
      Provides Compelling, New Way to Enjoy and Trade Digital Art on LG’s Premium TVs

SEOUL, Sep. 5, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has launched its very own non-fungible token (NFT) platform, LG Art Lab. Now available in the U.S. on the company’s TVs running webOS 5.0 or later, and accessible directly from the Home Screen, the new platform enables users to buy, sell and enjoy high-quality digital artwork. Delivering outstanding picture quality and offering several, large screen sizes to choose from, LG’s state-of-the-art TVs are the perfect medium for displaying one’s NFT collection.
      A convenient, one-stop solution for viewing and trading NFTs at home, the platform includes the LG Art Lab Drops feature, which profiles artists and previews new works coming soon to the platform. Meanwhile, the real-time Live Drops countdown ensures users never miss an opportunity to acquire a ‘just dropped’ NFT.
      LG’s new platform, based on the Hedera network, the most used, sustainable, enterprise-grade public ledger for the decentralized economy, makes buying and selling as simple as possible, incorporating onscreen QR codes that let users quickly complete transactions via Wallypto – the company’s crypto-currency wallet for smartphones. Once purchased, an NFT can be traded on LG Art Lab Marketplace, where users can easily view transaction history, while in My Collection they can admire all of their owned artworks. When displayed on the cinematic, 16:9 aspect ratio screens of LG’s TVs, NFTs come fully to life – especially on the company’s OLED TVs, which leverage self-lit pixels to deliver infinite contrast, inky blacks and exceptional color accuracy.
      A treat for fans of contemporary art, LG Art Lab welcomes the first-ever digital artwork from well-known sculptor Barry X Ball. Famous for reinterpreting classical and modernist sculptures using the latest 3D scanning and printing technologies, as well as traditional techniques, Barry X Ball is now making his exciting debut in the world of NFT art with unique ‘Metal’ series digital works. The first of these NFT masterpieces, which perfectly capture all the textures, details and materials – including precious metals and gemstones – used in the artist’s remarkable sculptures, will be available via the platform’s LG Art Lab Drops feature in the next weeks, with “Stone” series and other artists’ works to be added on a monthly basis.
      With their immaculate picture quality and stylish, minimalist aesthetic, LG’s next-gen TVs have featured in several high-profile events on the art world calendar, including the recently-held Frieze Seoul.
      To find out more about LG Art Lab, please visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By News Reporter
      LG Consolidates Position as Leader of Premium TV Market with Extensive Range of
      Large Screen TVs Leveraging Latest Display Technologies

SEOUL, Aug. 29, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has announced that the world’s largest OLED TV, the LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV, model 97G2, will soon be available for purchase in global markets. Specific launch dates for key markets will be shared in the following weeks.
      The 97G2 has an awe-inspiring 97-inch screen that leverages LG’s self-lit OLED technology to deliver immersive viewing experiences on a grand scale. With the arrival of its biggest-ever screen size, the company’s 2022 OLED TV lineup now boasts stellar 42-, 48-, 55-, 65-, 77-, 83-, 88- and 97-inch options.
      The undisputed leader of the global premium TV market for nine consecutive years,1 LG OLED has become the choice of millions of consumers worldwide. OLED TVs employ self-lit pixels that can be turned on and off individually to reproduce perfect blacks, incredibly natural colors and infinite contrast. Backlight-free, OLED allows for the creation of unprecedented form factors such as flexible and rollable TVs.
      At IFA 2022, LG will be showcasing the brand-new model, 97G2, as part of its expanded lineup of premium TVs, which includes a growing number of superb, ultra-large screen sizes designed for memorable home viewing experiences. The company will also show off the diversity of its cutting-edge display technologies, with models from its outstanding OLED, Micro LED and QNED TV ranges on exhibit at its IFA booth.
      According to a recent market research report,2 OLED TVs will account for 55 percent of the European premium TV market this year, and 66 percent by 2023. The report also forecasts that, in 2022, global shipments of TVs over 70-inches will reach approximately 14.9 million units, increasing to nearly 17.1 million units next year. With its widening portfolio of large and ultra-large screen OLED TVs, LG is well positioned to continue its dominance of the premium TV segment in Europe, and worldwide.
      One of the stars of LG’s IFA exhibit, the 97-inch LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV utilizes the company’s OLED evo technology, α (Alpha) 9 Gen5 AI Processor and advanced picture algorithms to deliver lifelike images and a genuinely immersive, cinematic viewing experience. The 97-inch G2 series model also incorporates LG’s flush-to-the-wall Gallery Design, offering a seamless, integrated look that will instantly elevate the most luxurious home movie theater.
      Headlining LG’s stunning lineup of 8K TVs at IFA are the 88-inch LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K (model 88Z2) and 86-inch QNED TV (model 86QNED99). Both ultra-large models combine jaw-dropping size, the superior sharpness of the 8K (7,680 x 4,320) resolution and LG’s latest display technologies to make content of any genre more immersive. With over 33 million self-lit OLED pixels, the 88Z2 presents an amazing level of detail, along deep, dark blacks, infinite contrast and lifelike colors that remain true across a wide viewing angle. Meanwhile, the 8K 86QNED99 equips LG’s Quantum Dot NanoCell and Precision Dimming technologies to deliver sharp, vibrant images on its impressive 86-inch screen.
      Also on show in Berlin is LG’s massive 136-inch 4K Micro LED (3,840 x 2,160). This innovative home entertainment solution presents first-class picture quality on a spectacular scale, pairing micrometer-sized self-lit pixels with a modular design.
      Visitors to IFA 2022 (September 2-6) can check out all of LG’s latest flagship TVs, including the world’s first 97-inch OLED TV, at its booth in Hall 18, Messe Berlin.
      # # #
      1 Source: Omdia (In terms of units shipped over the 9-year period from 2013-2021)
      2 Source: Omdia ( link hidden, please login to view)