Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Danny Measho
      I connected my laptop one time to my LG TV, and I can now see all my photos from my PC on my TV. Anyone know how to remove that?
    • By Edgardo Romero
      When I'm using the Youtube app it drops me out and the TV restarts and show the following error code: -201 "Server Certificate has expired or is not yet valid as the set time on TV is different from the current time, Please check time settings", do you you how to fix this error?
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Home Bluston
      I have several lg tv’s of the non smart type. Setting the recording time from the TV guide is simple. However on Webos it is extremely complex.
      Let me explain.
      Where I live, programs always finish beyond their scheduled time. On the non smart tv it is easy to add an extra fifteen minutes to the time while defining it. On webos you need to first define it and then go to a different application in order to edit it! It makes recording from the schedule just too complex for most users.
      Please,please fix this in an update.

• By [email protected]
      I've just purchased a great looking new 50Nano796. It comes with a number of preinstalled apps such as iPlayer and YouTube. I am in the UK and would like to add the local catchup services which previously I had used on a roku 3. The TV is running WebOS 5.1.0-3203 (not 3.5)  I noticed some discussions and YouTube postings which show these apps, but they do not appear in the LG store. Have they been withdrawn? Or am I screwing up somewhere?