• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tom M
      Today I switched to WOW internet service and dropped ATT and DirectTV.  I purchased Sling, but now can't add it to my LG TV because there is no option that I can find to add an APP like Sling.  There is no LG Content Store.  What do I do?
    • By Mitali Sable
      I am not able to find the Hotstar app in LG content store for :
      [LG] Web OS LH600T
      Software version : 05.30.65
      Please help

• By DaniSan
      Hello,
      there is a problem with the EDID reported by the LG CX, with the current firmware 03.21.18, related to the audio formats exposed in the HDMI EDID info. 
      The TV states support for only 2 channels, then disabling multichannel LPCM via eARC with some eARC connected equipment. 
      LG C9 was affected by the same issue and LG released a firmware update where the number of channels for LPCM reported in the HDMI EDID info was upgraded from 2 to 9.
      Would please LG make a firmare update fixing this for the LG CX too?
      Regards,
      Dani
    • By mohseng
      I had the SHAHID app on my LG Smart TV. But it kept on refusing to open the plus shows though I am a plus subscriber. I tried to remove the app and reinstall it again. And I didn't find it on the store anymore. How can I fix this
    • By MD Speat
      Just got my LG TV in January and I think it has been hacked  I’m having trouble downloading apps and my WiFi is so slow plus when I go to factory reset it doesn’t go back to the way it was the day I plugged it in