Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Htnoam

screen share to lg tv

Question

hi guys,

ive been searching everywhere for a solution to the screen share issue, and still cant find one.

i have Lenovo yoga 910 laptop, and smart LG tv

my pc support miracast\screen share, and has the latest updates.

no matter what i do,  i cant connect the 2 devices,

both of them are on the same wifi network.

did anyone had better luck with that issue?

thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.