Quantcast

I can't find hotstar app

Mohan22

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
    • By Itachi3431
      Hi all,
      I haven't seen a screensaver option to enable after sometime and no screensaver come's up after long time. Is there anyway to enable it

TV details - 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55UR7500PSC

P.S., running latest Web OS
    • By JayDee
      I have spent countless hours trying to figure out which remote is compatible with my 27 inch LG television. I can find the TV on LG's website (after intensively searching each time), but when I search the Magic Remotes for compatibility, I've had no luck in anything matching the two.
      TV model is 27LQ625S-PU, purchased from Best Buy in America. I'm running 7.3.1-38 for webOS TV version. Trying to purchase one elsewhere online also seems to not have anything resembling my TV make/model.
      I don't know what else to do in order to find a remote that works, and I don't want to spend the money trying ten remotes until finding one that does. Am I missing something through the site where I should be searching? Do all remotes work based on webOS version? I'd really love to upgrade this mostly useless remote. I don't use it much right now because I don't like typing through the on-screen keyboard and the remote that came with the TV isn't as easy to use as a universal (I think some of the buttons are in oddly located places). I tend to use external smart devices because the (dumb) remote/webOS don't seem to pair together very well.
      I appreciate any help you guys are able to offer, and apologize if this seems like a foolish question. 
    • By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.