Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
TutuApp APK Download allows you to download the paid application for free using its interface and also allows you to update them in the application itself. The application is available for free from the trusted websites. The application has a nice intuitive interface with excellent graphics which will allow you to access the application smoothly.
Update TutuApp Latest Version:
link hidden, please login to view Latest Features of TutuApp v3.3.3 APK:
- The application also houses moded and premium apps which are updated daily.
- Saves your money from paying unnecessary on paid applications.
- Jailbreaking of your device is not required.
- You can clear the application cache from Tutu App itself.
- Intuitive interface.
New features of Tutuapp v3.3.3 Apk are as follows:
- Tutu App now houses an update section with daily notifications.
- Bug fixes of Tutuapp v3.3.3 Apk:
- Minor bug fixes.
- The lag while loading the application is removed.
How to Download TutuApp v3.3.3 Apk on TutuAppPlus:
- You will have to set the permission to download third party applications from the settings menu of your phone. After going to the settings menu, tap on ‘Unknown Sources’.Go to Below link and download the Tutu App Apk.
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
By soheil rayatdoost
I update MY TV WebOS last night (Version 05.30.10)), then I cannot stream from my Android phone anymore! It worked perfectly with the pervious version.
Do you know if LG fix it or I should downgrade to the previous version?
How can I downgrade it?