Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Cudnovati Sisavac

After updating firmware 04.71.25 pic is degraded on 55UM7450

Question

Maybe I didnt noticed that before. But when watching TV programs (DTV, via antenna, DVB-T2/h265) I noticed that logos arent super crisp, sometimes like they have those artefacts around them, noticable specially when looking from close, like when you have in tube streaming, also similar artefacts can be seen when looking at TV telps with lots fo jpegs/inforgraphics). Its noticable on pictures (human faces) but less. Like some pixelisation.  Some channels are better but....I doubt that has anytging to do with update but I want to be sure if that is possible....the last two updates (newer than my stock firmware) came with minor fixes (says nothing about processing or picture). What do you think?

I have 55UM 7450PLA LED TV. I manually updated from 04.07.20 to 04.71.25 (firmware downloaded from official LG page for this model).

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG Webos tv streaming lag and very slow

Hoping for some help here.  Just purchased the 86” LG specifically for smart features and streaming.   Seems all streaming media buffers, blurry the clear, lags just slow internet.  Previously i had a 72” Vizio and did not have these issues.  I am using a wired ethernet connection and when i test bandwidth, i get 20mbps download.   Any ideas?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• You Tube TV issue

Using the You Tube TV app on the LG Web OS. There is a problem that happens on all my 2019 LG TVs with Web OS that does not happen when I use the You Tube TV app on Apple TV with the same TV sets. Periodically the program I am watching stops and the App reverts to the opening screen. It has to be a bug in LG's Web OS working with You Tube TV. I bought 4 large LG TVs because they could support the You Tube App and Samsung could not. LG, you need to look into this and fix it.

in LG webOS Wish List

• LG 32LK6200 watching movies through USB

What would be the best way to approach this. I tried to search for VLC player in apps and used the search function and nothing. Im planning on downloading some movies from usenet onto my pc, put them on a usb stick and watch them on my tv by putting the usb stick in my tv. Best way to approach this? what file type is supported by webos or the default video player on the LG 32LK6200?   Kind of a noob at this btw, I know some people might say go read and endless long tutorial o

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Is there a streaming content aggregator app?

ROKU has a search function that finds content available in the channel stream that it supports. You can then add the results to 'My Feed' so that you can quickly access content that you watch frequently. Is there a similar function in WebOS?  If not it seems that it would be a welcome addition. We subscribe to multiple streaming channels, on Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, CBS All Access, etc.. Often (we are old and forgetful) we cannot remember which channel we need to access to get our f

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: VPN or similar app for webos 4.5

Hi. I am brand new on these forums and i can not say that i am the brightest in those areas.  Now. I live in Iceland and well I get a limited part of Netflix up here. And i don't get Amazon Prime, Hulu just Netflix limited. But i can run express vpn on my computer and that way you get the idea.  I have.  Webos 4.5 (i think) and my tv is the following   LG-55UM7100  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions