Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Popular Posts

How do I turn off screen when listening to music via LG sound bar 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Russell Acton
      Anyone having issues with Homekit showing 'updating' message after TV have been turned off? (OLED65BX6LB purchased Feb2021)
      Can turn off via Homekit...can change inputs. Can use ThinQ to turn off.
      Have tried to disable all Eco modes, turn on "Turn on with Wireless" but to no avail.
      Anyone found a solution? 
    • By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks  
    • By Punisa
      I do not have sound on application for Balkanium TV. All other apps are ok.
      What should I do?
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?