Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Marwa

Shahid videos not playing

Question

1 answer to this question

On 1/28/2020 at 11:22 AM, Marwa said:

Shahid app is not playing any video anymore and keeps loading, this is happening since 2 days,any idea whats the problem??

I have the same pb. Pls can you tell me how you solved yours??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dankoj
      Is there an LG WebOS-TV App that allows the simple play of a video file from an SMB (Windows) share. DNLA is very inconvenient, and there are no user access rights.
      I want to browse shared folders (from my NAS), select a video file, click, watch, and then delete it.
    • By Ehab Kshlan
      Dear users ,
      suddenly I faced a problem with shahid app specially with new series. Where the video stopped at anytime and you have to play it again .
      Do you have ideas?
      Thanks .
    • By Islam 69
      Hi guys. 
      I had the SHAHID app on my LG Smart TV. But it kept on refusing to open the plus shows though I am a plus subscriber. I tried to remove the app and reinstall it again. And I didn't find it on the store anymore. How can I fix this? 
    • By kazimates
      I setup LG 32LJ570U-TA on my office. I record some news or tv channels from satellite on LG TV to usb. But the file extension is not showing to us on computer and I can't play this recorded videos on my pc. How can I play edit or convert this videos of LG TV recorded on my pc?

• By Luis Araos
      I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player. 
      Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version. 
      Anyone else having this problem?