Quantcast

Magic Remote voice command uses only Youtube everytime

Andieboy

Question

Hi all, 

I have a 65UM7100PLA with the magic remote. It works fine, except the voice command. Everytime I say something, it open youtube responses. 

On the official LG webpage I can see, that it can be used as control the TV itself. "Open picture settings",, "volume up", etc. But if I say that, it opens up youtube, and offers me videos about opening picture settings on offtopic devices.

What am I doing wrong? How to set the voice commands to work on TV itself?

thx!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sunny
      Youtube App is showing the list of videos but some times not opening the video and the screen is blank. I tried reinstalling the app and it worked for some time and faced the same issue. I also tried clearing the cache as well, still the issue persists. Can any one had the solution for it?
    • By Kraftwerk
      I am on Webos 4.40.18 and the YouTube app got totally messed up after the last update. Even if it's installed, when trying to open in the content store I get a message saying that it's not available for the region of the TV. When opening the app, the entire content gets stacked up in one single tile. Nice testing before releasing an app to Production. Is there any direct way to send this bugs to the developers? Probably it will take days or weeks to fix. Keep doing this great job... 

• By Kraftwerk
      I am on Webos 4.40.18 and the YouTube app got totally messed up after the last update. Even if it's installed, when trying to open in the content store I get a message saying that it's not available for the region of the TV. When opening the app, the entire content gets stacked up in one single tile. Nice testing before releasing an app to Production. Is there any direct way to send this bugs to the developers? Probably it will take days or weeks to fix. Keep doing this great job... 

• By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By Ash0837
      Any way to chang picture settings in multiview? I'm able to connect 2 hdmi devices but I'm unable to change picture settings while in multiview. It's locked on Vivid mode. Any way to change to game mode? Both hdmi inputs are on game mode, but multiview is on vivid.