Question

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I have installed smartshare on my PC. When I connect to it with my LG TV Smartshare, all I see are the movie names. Does smartshare support movie info such as from IMDB or any other site and

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Matt James
      How can I get the discovery plus app on my lg tv?
    • By rahulkumar
      In some of the videos from you tube i can see LG web OS supports Alexa App however I am unable to see that on my TV. Can I find some help. My TV model is UK6500PTC. I have upgraded it to the latest version.
    • By Techinfo
      Here we will share with you some cool and creative YouTube channel names that will inspire you. We have worked hard and created a list of names for YouTube channels. All the YouTube names that we have shared are unique and not yet taken by anyone.
      So, you can take any of the below name if you want to. You don’t have to give us any credit for using it. 
      More Info on
      link hidden, please login to view

• By Tom M
      Today I switched to WOW internet service and dropped ATT and DirectTV.  I purchased Sling, but now can't add it to my LG TV because there is no option that I can find to add an APP like Sling.  There is no LG Content Store.  What do I do?
    • By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hello Team,

We have 32LJ573D model and 43LH600T model LG smart tv.
      We are using Dash DRM video content in hosted web App in LG TV.
      Dash DRM video content is playing in 32LJ573D but not playing in 43LH600T model.
      Please let us know, what could be the issue, and let us the know the TV requirements to play Dash(.mpd format) DRM video content.