• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob E
      Hi,
      I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed. 
      When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
      This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner. 
      The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%. 
      My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for.  I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
      I’d  really appreciate any help you can give me.
    • By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By Tony Levy
      I have a brand new LG OLEDC8PLA model and have both an input for my aerial and for my Satellite however i cannot seem to find anyway to switch from watching via my aerial, which is Spanish DTV and then switching to my Satellite to watch UK TV 
      I live in Spain hence the two systems.  When I press the home button on the remote the list is at the bottom  and displayed are LG Content Store HDMI3, LiveTV Freesat etc but no button with the aerial option, so the only way I can switch is to go into the main settings menu select Programme Tuning and switch the programme mode from Satellite to Antenna.
      This does not seem a very smart way to be able to switch
      Does anybody know if you can switch easily?
    • By jquerijero
      The new WebOS Home makes the TV feels more gadget-ty or app-y while the old home feels more like an appliance. Is there a way to get back to the old home view?
    • By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????