Quantcast

LG TV 55UJ6200 is compatible with Alexa Echo Dot 3?

adityakulkarni1990

Question

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Santiago Mancheno
      Hi i have a problem, i can not download the app of fox, because i can not find on lg content, my model of tv is 32lj550m i need help please
    • By NThakare
      i have created an Alexa routine for my LG C2 Oled 55 inch TV which will play Youtube video at the end but somehow alexa is manage to do that but without audio, the video plays well but audio doesnt even if the TV is not on Mute... I had tried it many a times increasing decreasing volume but it does not work.
      but when i say alexa again while the video is playing (without audio) then hit back button to close alexa prompt then suddenly the audio starts playing... so i suspect it has to do something with audio takeover by alexa, i dont know for sure plz suggest
    • By AAinBC
      I got tired listening to the talking heads during football half time broadcast & started fiddling with my OLED65C1 magic remote control.
      Press the 'back arrow with tail' and the program rewinds 15 minutes. Repeatedly pressing it again keeps advancing it by 15 minutes. As soon as you stop rewinding, the program automatically continues playing from that point.
      The LG chat support agent was completely unaware of this feature. All I could do was Rewind, no Pause or Fast Forward.
      OK, now you've played with the button & rewound the program for whatever minutes & don't want to watch the same stuff again. Simple - change the channel using up^ arrow & then the down arrow.
      The outstanding questions are Pause and Fast Forward. If you have some insight concerning live broadcast tv, we'd love to hear from you.

• By MILJAN M.
      I really don't want the TV beaming me with 2.4ghz radiation all the time. I don't understand why you didn't put an option in the settings that BT can be turned off to only use the IC remote control. Is there a way to get into the hidden codes and turn BT off there? TV model is "NANO793NE".
      Thank's.
    • By valoufifa
      Hello,
      I’m French sorry for my poor english
      I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.
      I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
      When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
      player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
      I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
      Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
      the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
      the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Thank you!