• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Christian Caporrimo
      Any reason I can't find HBO Max on my LG OLED C6? WebOS is fully updated. I was told it was available on WebOS now but it's nowhere. If it's bc my TV has an old WebOS I'd like to know if I can install a newer one or of the hardware simply isn't compatible and I need to buy something like Fire stick just so I can have HBO Max (f'in absurd if that's the case)
    • By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By Wcwhitejr
      I need to be able to disable the fireworks screen saver. I cannot use karaoke app!
    • By sweb
      How can i share via ubuntu. LG webos based on linux. it's funny we dont have share screen using ubuntu desktop.
      How can share my ubuntu desktop via lg webos?