Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Luigi Pesce

Wifi disabled

Question

Hi guys, I have a problem with an lg43uk6470: I can't turn on WiFi, the button is locked on off position. I have read a lot of post on this forum so I have already done:

Reset, disabled quick access +,  change position, set time manually ecc...

But nothing have solved the problem...

Please help if someone have solved :(

IMG_20190804_105341.jpg

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AndreasW
      Hello Community,
      I am glad I found this board. Unfortunately the circumstances are not that great. I use my LG 55UF7709 (latest updates are installed) mostly for Youtube and streaming movies from a network storage. Second thing works great. But over the last couple months I see my YT app behaving worse and worse in the little things:
      First it started with a different kind of scrolling. I believe after an update I just can't scroll vertically through the YT clips by only using the scroll wheel. This was alwasy working fine but know it is almost like I have to jump start the scroll with the arrow up/dow keys on the remote and than I can use the scroll wheel. Almost feels like it is blocked virtually even though the little red arrow changes its form which is telling me my scroll command is recognized.
      Now since a couple of weeks (I think since the last YT app update) every time I use the red arrow to jump to a certain position in the stream the video will start from beginning - no exception.
      Has anybody seen these issues, too? Isn't there a official support channel I can use? Looks like LG does not feel responsible for issues with the apps.
      Best and Thank you!
      Andreas
    • By raspia
      Hello everyone.
      First of all sorry about my english.
      Since my  55´ SM8200PLA was updated to 5.00.02 version, every time I turn on the tv, ´ivi loading´ message appears, then gets into LG Content Store, and then shows ´This content is not available´ and hitting OK, goes back to my HDMI connection as per usual.
      Once the tv is showing programs, if I get into LG Store, everything is normal and works properly.
      How can I get rid of this annoying issue?
      My WebOS version is: 4.9.0-53902 and the running firmware is as mentioned above 5.00.02
      Thanks in advance.
      Regards
    • By Phil C
      How do I turn off screen when listening to music
    • By PhylipR
      Hopefully more people will see this solution to an old problem if I start this new thread,rather than just replying and getting tacked on to another thread where many are seeking a solution. 
      The  problem of " Wired Lan cable disconnected- Wired cable connected" is a simple fix. 
      First go to settings scroll down to General-scroll down to Home/Store mode and change to Store Mode. Then when Store Mode screen displays go again to settings and again to General scroll all the way down till you reach "Store Mode Settings" you will then see an option to "Turn Off Notifications" turn it off exit and turn TV back to "Home" and no more annoying messages in the upper corner of your TV. 
      I am assuming this action will also turn off notifications for updates to apps etc. but it is an easy enough thing to check them once in awhile for any possible updates. 
      Initiating this fix is a blessing as far as I am concerned as I was going to dump my LG and buy another brand saved money and sanity. Hope my post helps some of you!
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?