Quantcast

Wifi disabled

Luigi Pesce

Question

Hi guys, I have a problem with an lg43uk6470: I can't turn on WiFi, the button is locked on off position. I have read a lot of post on this forum so I have already done:

Reset, disabled quick access +,  change position, set time manually ecc...

But nothing have solved the problem...

Please help if someone have solved :(

IMG_20190804_105341.jpg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By PureChaosX
      As the title sort of says, whenever I rename the HDMI inputs on my new TV, they seem to reset at random. Sometime's they've reset when the TV is put on standby mode for several hours. Other times, I've noticed they've reset while the TV is still being used. I always end up renaming them in the morning, and eventually, they've reset themselves back to HDMI 1 (Xbox One X) and HDMI 2 (Elgato Capture). 
      Sometimes, only 1 of the names reset. Other times, they both reset.
      Does anyone have any ideas as to why the names keep resetting? TV off or on, it doesn't seem to matter. Any help would be great!
      Please and thank you!
    • By Jasmin Rašljanin
      I recently bought a UHD tv 65UP75003. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem after the software upgrade. The TV is connected via an HDMI cable to a DTV receiver that sends 1080i resolution and the problem is in the horizontal line that travels from top to bottom. The line is not visible at progressive resolution. What I did: Reset the TV, receiver, bought a new high speed HDMI cable ...
      Please help and what to try next?

link hidden, please login to view  
    • By Oussama ZAQOURI
      Hi, 
      I want to develop an application for lg webos, but i found a problem when i want to read a video,  and i want use a default webos player.
      Are you have an idea about default lg webos player ? and how i use it ?
      Thanks.