Quantcast

42LF652V - how to change dual audio digital TV on remote?

neXus2018

Question

I couldn't find anywhere on how to change dual audio with single or button combination on digital tv.

Tried with arrow up and yellow button, nothing happens.

AD button is for audio description on/off.

On some channels someone puts dolby digital as primary (second audio) and instead of hearing stereo it pushes, as it seems, RR/RL channels - no voice.

I can change in menu - programmes - audio language to first. But as soon as I change channel and revert back it reverts to secondary. This happens rarely (depending on what kind of broadcast puts by default), but is there an easier way to change it by remote?

I could do it on my previous LG 32LD750, but this one???

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????
    • By xztd34
      Hi Guys,
      Since short I have a problem seeing Dolby Vision in the Netflix app on my LG Oled C7.
      I was alway able to see on top of every movie when it was streamed in Dolby Vision.
      At this moment the only thing I see is Ultra HD 4K and when I play the movie no Dolby Vision or even HDR.
      I'm from Belgium and I have the latest firmware update.
      I have reset the LG to factory settings twice with no advance.
      I also have the same problem with my connected Amazon Firestick 4K Max, only showing Ultra HD 4K.
      When i play apple tv this shows dolby vision in the information of the movie and when playing I get the dolby vision logo in right top corner.
      Contacted Netflix a couple of time, the answer I get is to wait till the dolby vison information is showing again.
      Any idea,
      Kind regards

• By Smokey
      Using the smart remote or Thinq app.
      Currently to change the audio track (different languages) for digital TV, I need to press the "..." button to bring up the Quick settings menu, then scroll down a long list of options, before choosing Audio languages, that brings up a menu for me to pick the audio track.
      Is there a shortcut or combination keypress to bring up the audio track menu quickly?
      If there isn't one, LG please add shortcuts in the next webOS update, to bring up the audio track menu and subtitles menu quickly! e.g. assign them to the colour buttons which are currently useless in digital TV.