Request for Malaysia's Unifi PlayTV apps

Red Hamzah

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Shwetha
      When Voot will be available in Lg web os 
    • By Eason de Guzman Jr
      Almost a year since I have my LG C1 still no Google Assistant or Smart home assistant support for Philippines. It's included in the website and marketing materials, but LG left me hanging until now. 
      Definitely a non-smart home friendly TV. 
    • By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.
    • By Pierre Joubert
      The following URL is not correctly handled by the LG webOS web browser:

link hidden, please login to view BUG:
      Just before  the end of each video segment, the video pause and needs to be restarted with a manual play input on the remote.
      Please advise.
    • Grammarly Writing Support
    • By Eigil Hysver
      Hi, I have a web app running on a webos 2018 TV. It is enhanced with aria-labels and such so that a screen reader should synthesize speech from the focused elements. I have turned on voice assistance of course. On another well known platform I have speech, but on this system it is silent. I know I can make it speak using webos API, but for now I'm looking for this screen reader approach. Is there anything I can do to enable it?