• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By VickiB
      Every time we turn on our "smart" TV, it tries to connect to cable. We don't have cable. That's not very smart.
      Because we don't have cable, we have static; it's noisy and annoying until I can push enough buttons on the remote to get to something else.
      Is there a way to tell this thing not to boot into "TV" mode? (Best if it would remember what it was doing when I turned it off).

• By Thiago999
      Annoying random people (I live close to a hotel) keep trying to connect to my TV (probably by mistake) and a message shows up in the middle of my screen everytime!
      How can I stop this?
    • By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.