Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Julia Freitas

Meus aplicativos não funcionam

Question

Boa noite, ao ligar minha tv agora a noite não estou conseguindo acessar meus aplicativos, somente o Netflix, não consigo acessar mais nenhum, já reiniciei a TV e o modem (mesmo a tv marcando que a rede estava conectada) e não adiantou. Busquei por atualização de software da TV e não tem. O q posso fazer? Obrigada, Julia.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Md. Mahbub Hossain Shahi
      I am using 32LH604D, The TV comes with preinstalled app, but I cant install any app necessary  to use. Ex# Netflix.
      The software is up to date.
      Im attaching the model and software version.

Can you please guide me how to install such apps? 

• By LG user 42LB6500-TH
      LG 42LB6500 is having trouble with display. Fire TV stick, prime video and set top box video are not getting displayed and only audio works. It looks like this is a software issue (current version 05.05.55) and I am not able to fix it by updating software to 05.05.70 via internet (image below) or through usb. Please advice.

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Alcides Andrade
      I have lg tv model 49UJ6525, last weekend the tv updated to version 05.80.35, but now I realized that I can no longer use the 5 GHz WIFI network, the network is disconnecting and connecting all the time. I did a test with the 2.4 Ghz network and it works normal, but I would like to use the 5GHz network.
      Is it possible to solve this problem?
    • By Ahmed Khan
      Hello All,

I was wondering if someone could help me to get the Netflix app on my LG  65' TV (65UB980T).
      I have searched through the options but do not find any option to go and install or uninstall apps.  Also there isn't any option to sign in on the TV to download the apps from the LG store.
      May be I might be missing something here, could any of you guide me on this please. 
      Also if possible can the firmware of this TV be updated - to get the WebOS 2.0 at least.