Quantcast

Meus aplicativos não funcionam

Julia Freitas

Question

Boa noite, ao ligar minha tv agora a noite não estou conseguindo acessar meus aplicativos, somente o Netflix, não consigo acessar mais nenhum, já reiniciei a TV e o modem (mesmo a tv marcando que a rede estava conectada) e não adiantou. Busquei por atualização de software da TV e não tem. O q posso fazer? Obrigada, Julia.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Visalbot
      If I know LG TV give me a hard time like this I didn't buy LG Smart TV. I just bought LG UHD TV 43UP77, and now got stuck with no Netflix on LG Store, and when I press Netflix logo on magic remote, a message poppped up " Content is unavailable. This page is not available"  oh shit....... feel regretful
    • By Bruno Moya
      Hello everyone, hope you can help me!
      I have this tv model : 55UB850V-ZD . On Tuesday Netflix app stopped playing titles first telling me the "this title is not available for playing" if I tried again it got stuck sometimes at 20 and others to 24%. I have tried everything from switching off and on the TV , removing it from the power source for 60 seconds and 3 minutes as well, resetting the TV , getting out of my account and sign-in again even contacting Netflix which told me it was a hardware/software issue and that I should contact LG and LG telling me it is a Netflix issue.
      One of the strange things I have seen as well is that when I get out of Netflix and enter my hdmi4 for example screen goes black and my TV gets blocked and I need to turn it off an on again, this does not happen with all the other apps that I have tested and work perfectly.
      Sorry for such a long text, hope you can help me out.
      Cordially
      Bruno
    • By HankO
      After latest update sound reverts from Hdmi Arc to internal speakers . I holds for awhile after I change it but eventually it reverts back to internal speakers. It only just started after software update 4.30.10 . Tv is Oled55cxaua
    • By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.