Quantcast

Meus aplicativos não funcionam

Julia Freitas

Question

Boa noite, ao ligar minha tv agora a noite não estou conseguindo acessar meus aplicativos, somente o Netflix, não consigo acessar mais nenhum, já reiniciei a TV e o modem (mesmo a tv marcando que a rede estava conectada) e não adiantou. Busquei por atualização de software da TV e não tem. O q posso fazer? Obrigada, Julia.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rohith
      I am unable to open Netflix after I updated the app. I have seen somewhere that it might be the case where I need to update web OS version as well. But I checked for any updates of webOS and it says none. 
      My tv has the web OS version 5.30.10
    • By xztd34
      Hi Guys,
      Since short I have a problem seeing Dolby Vision in the Netflix app on my LG Oled C7.
      I was alway able to see on top of every movie when it was streamed in Dolby Vision.
      At this moment the only thing I see is Ultra HD 4K and when I play the movie no Dolby Vision or even HDR.
      I'm from Belgium and I have the latest firmware update.
      I have reset the LG to factory settings twice with no advance.
      I also have the same problem with my connected Amazon Firestick 4K Max, only showing Ultra HD 4K.
      When i play apple tv this shows dolby vision in the information of the movie and when playing I get the dolby vision logo in right top corner.
      Contacted Netflix a couple of time, the answer I get is to wait till the dolby vison information is showing again.
      Any idea,
      Kind regards

• By Roop
      I recently purchased a HU715QW LG Projector which came with software version 03.00.06, does this mean I am on WebOS 3.0, is there a way for me to get to 6.02 which seems to be the latest version of WebOS? Thanks for your help.
    • By MacSmooth
      Quick question, what is the current software version on the hu810pw projector? Has there ever been any updates for this projector 
      Only asking because mine says it’s 03.00.37 out of the box and says there is no software updates 
      If this is the current version for this projector and it has been out for well over a year and never had any software/firmware updates, have I fallen victim to the LG never update any of their not popular products in there lifetime company policy? which kept me away from LG products for the pass 10years
    • By News Reporter
      Company’s Facility First to be Confirmed by Global Testing and Certification
      Organization to Evaluate the Functional Safety of Automotive Software

SEOUL, June 2, 2022 — LG Electronics’ (LG) Software Testing Center has officially been designated a TÜV Rheinland Appointed Laboratory, meaning the facility can now conduct functional safety tests on any automotive software solution that falls under the ISO 26262-6 standard.* World’s first of its kind to earn this status, LG’s Software Testing Center possesses the capabilities to independently assess and confirm the quality and functional safety of a wide range of automotive software products, from self-driving systems and in-vehicle networks to electric and electronic devices.
      According to the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (ILAC MRA), reports issued by LG’s Software Testing Center will be recognized in 70 countries and territories, including the United States and Europe, and will carry the same credibility as those issued by a dedicated third-party testing agency.
      In order to receive confirmation from TÜV Rheinland, one of the world’s leading global testing organizations, an institute or facility must meet a wide range of strict standards covering criteria such as test environment, equipment, capabilities and processes.
      With its new status as a TÜV Rheinland Appointed Laboratory for automotive functional safety software, the lab is now able to meet growing auto industry demand by testing and providing TÜV Rheinland confirmation for companies’ vehicle software solutions. This latest accomplishment also provides LG with an opportunity to further strengthen its competitiveness in the rapidly expanding field of automotive software.
      Last year, LG’s Software Testing Center received accreditation from the internationally respected Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (KOLAS), becoming an ISO 26262-6 certified lab for evaluating autonomous vehicle software and measuring the quality of electric and electronic products (IEC 61508-3). LG is currently the only Korean manufacturer that can independently produce and issue a KOLAS-sanctioned report covering all these key areas.
      “We’re deeply proud of the fact that our software lab has earned TÜV Rheinland confirmation and KOLAS accreditation in the span of less than one year,” said Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO of LG Electronics. “LG will continue to secure world-class automotive software capabilities to provide a differentiated customer experience based on a high level of safety.”
      # # #
      * An international standard for functional safety of electrical and electronic systems found in production road vehicles, as defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).

link hidden, please login to view