Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mehmet Salih Bindak

Why you remove spotify from LG Store

I have using it for my coffe, What can I do now? Did you agree with deezer? 
Because I can't open spotify even from web. There isn't any alternative browser also in the market.

Is this your respect to your customer? Please show me way, what can I do now!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Web browser video support?

I have homemade video files stored online in a Google Drive directory that I would like to display on my LG webOS TV UJ6200 with software version 05.80.10 using the web browser.  The browser displays the drive page and video file list fine, but when one is selected to play, the "I'm busy" buffering starts endlessly.  Exactly what container plus video and audio codec combinations does the browser support, if any?   It seems to be incapable of the combinations I have tried, or something else is ha

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Netflix on WebOS Browser

We want to watch netflix on the browser not the app. The login page appears but when we click on the Play button a screen appears talking about HTML5 and Silverlight. We know what HTML5 and Silverlight are but find it strange that the WebOS browser does not support this markup language on its player. Oddly YouTube works fine in the browser. Does anybody know how to get the WebOS browser to run HTML5?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Web browser

How do I update my webbrower so it isn't so along and can play movies on it from the internet  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: webOS Browser Issue

Why am I unable to view Kanopy movies/video on my LG Smart TV (Model # 55LM8600)? Is this an LG web browser issue or a Kanopy issue? I get the following message on my LG TV when I try to view anything on Kanopy: "Digital Rights Management Issue We're sorry, but your browser does not support playback of copyright-protected content. Please visit our help page for a list of support browsers. Go To

• Question: WebOS Browser issue

Recently am facing frequent crashes and slowness when using the Browser. I try streaming content and either the browser crashes half way or just keeps buffering.  I have been using this site for a while and didn't have any issues previously.  And the same site works flowlessly on other devices.  Anyone else facing these issues? Any remedies?