Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mehmet Salih Bindak

Why you remove spotify from LG Store

I have using it for my coffe, What can I do now? Did you agree with deezer? 
Because I can't open spotify even from web. There isn't any alternative browser also in the market.

Is this your respect to your customer? Please show me way, what can I do now!

1 minute ago, Gustavo Muccillo said:

The same problem here. And LG support just tells to buy a Chromecast.

Message from the support:

Hello Gustavo, good morning!

First of all I would like to thank you for contacting us.

In view of your e-mail, I inform you that the television platform has its own characteristics and in each of them there are applications available, pre-defined and others that can be installed, as long as they are available in the store, the application in question at the moment is not available for your TV platform, however it is possible that through a software update it will become compatible, we do not have the information that this application will enter as a partner, but as stated in the terms of use, applications can leave and / or enter the platform without notice.

In this way, I advise you to perform the TV software update periodically, according to the link below, in order to check the availability of the desired application:

link hidden, please login to view

I take this opportunity to wish you a great day!

For further questions I am available!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

My trouble is about how to play

. Before that, we may have to use a tool named
to download and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC and multiple compatible formats at first. After conversion, you can play Spotify music on any devices freely. 

You can use Spotify on your LG TV via the 

from AudFree. The tool gets lossless Spotify music files for you. Then you are able to listen to them offline and move them to your TV ot other devices.