Quantcast

Plafonnement Vitesse 100 Mbps sur TV OLED LG 55C7V

jean-luc descout

Question

Bonjour

je suis confronté à un problème de saccades sur des vidéos 4 k qui sont stockées sur un NAS et que je visionne en réseau filaire, mais à priori, ces vidéos qui ont un volume de 50 à 100 GO  chacune ont des pointes à plus de 100 Mbps et donc la carte réseau de la TV plafonne à 100 Mbps , ce sont des économies qui sont inadmissibles sur des TV 4k d'un montant de 1500 €

j'ai essayé 2 adaptateurs  Gigabit Ethernet SuperSpeed USB 3.0 de la marque cable Matters et Anker, ils ne sont pas détecté

quelle solution de contournement avez-vous pour pourvoir utiliser un port Gigabit ? par la prise HDMI ?

un chrome Cast en réseau Filaire ?

merci de vos réponses

J-Luc

• Answers -1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.
    • By Fred Wan
      The problem that my QNAP NAS Mediaserver disappears from the WebOS Home screen and from the Home dashboard happens irregularly and unpredictably almost daily. The only way to get it back is to reset WebOS to its initial (factory) settings. After I do that, it always reappears on the Home scree/Home dashboard. I have no idea why this happens, it even happens after I watch an hour of movie content from the NAS and then want to browse through the files on the NAS: it suddenly is not accessible anymore. I tried to tweak (a lot of) the NAS settings but nothing helps.  
      My NAS has a fixed IP in my home LAN. Is it possible to connect to it with the IP address? 
      Any other suggestions how to remedy this tedious problem are welcome!

In the file attached is a photo of the Home dashboard with the Mediaserver present. 

• By BobD
      Model 43UP75006LF. Latest WebOS.
      I have connected my Synology NAS. Using WebOS's Media Server I can select a MP4 video. When the video starts to play, up pops the filename and various other bits of information.
      Is there a way to stop this? VLC, for instance, has a setting to stop this annoying pop-up.
    • By Ngh
      Can’t rewind and forward most of videos streaming at LG WebOS with VUZE "Devise playback"
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph