Quantcast

Sound Problem in apps

nemus

Question

Hi guys since i updated to 5.80.10 can't use any apps , well apps are working but all apps have a glitch,buzzing,distorted i thought its only Gamestreams but i tried TvCast same problem Youtube,Netflix all of them have the same sound issue, Tv works fine on normal programs tv is 43UJ701V .

I did a reset to factory thing works fine for about 10 min then the problem is back , so i can't watch anything Twitch,Youtube,Netflix nothing .

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Davide Parise
      Good afternoon All,
      I'm a new member of this forum, i'm writing from Italy and I need your help.
      With my Job I have bought a Hotel TV LG 65UV341C (
      link hidden, please login to view) , the TV is good  but I noticed that the LG content store is not present  so I can't download any apps!  through the hide menu I enabled the Pre-loaded Apps (Browser, YoutubeApp) thats all...
      I would like to know if is possible to activate the LG content store or in alternative if is possible to download the App (like Netflix>) manually and install it trough USB on the TV.
      P.S. i already checked a new FW but I didn't find nothing 
      I hope someone can help me 
      Thank you very much in advanced 
      Davide

• By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you! 
    • By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By News Reporter
      Many decades have passed since the first and second industrial revolutions birthed the factories, transportation and infrastructure that changed the world forever. The third industrial revolution is well underway and if LG has any say, the next revolution will be no less disruptive, with smart technologies changing both corporate cultures and customer experiences on a global scale.

LG Smart Park I at Changwon
      LG is embracing this change with the digital transformation of its manufacturing processes, starting with its largest appliance facility. After four years and USD 668 million, LG transformed its main home appliance plant in Changwon into the eco-minded LG Smart Park. The first phase, Changwon Plant 1, will begin churning out refrigerators and water purifiers starting this month.

Kitchen appliance manufacturing automation
      This digital transformation significantly increases automation in the process of manufacturing kitchen appliances, from assembling and inspecting to packaging the products. The integrated monitoring system employs big data and deep learning to further enhance production efficiency and quality competitiveness. What’s more, energy efficiency and safety are enhanced thanks to a more advanced energy management solution and earthquake-resistant architecture.

5G-powered automated guide vehicle
      The factory’s logistics system has also been strengthened to secure the highest productivity possible through 5G-powered automated guide vehicles and an automatic supply system boasting cutting-edge technologies. Intelligent unmanned warehouses and high-altitude conveyor belts enable this next-generation facility to increase its annual production capacity from 2 to 3 million units.

A high-altitude conveyor belt delivering supplies inside the smart factory
      LG Smart Park is optimized for LG’s modular design process which simplifies manufacturing to significantly reduce time and cost. Modular design simplifies and standardizes components that go into a product (like LEGO blocks) to more efficiently produce various products. This allows LG to reduce the time needed to develop new products that reflect the needs of different consumers.

LG’s plan for Smart Park is to expand the facility to six lines across two buildings by 2024 all the while continuing to deliver new value to consumers, enhancing and expanding its premium home appliance production systems on a global scale.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.