• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RogerL
      When I use voice recognition to say, e.g., "watch PBS", I get a string of channels across the bottom and a very loud voice telling me that it has found channels. I want that voice to go away. Note that I have disabled Audio Guidance in the Accessibility Settings. This is on a OLED55CXAUA.
      Thanks.
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@ LG :  if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
    • By Sumith
      The amazon prime video was working fine on my LG UM7300 for last 1 year but recently it is showing this weird error "pls check your internet connection". The funny thing is the error happens only when we open the app directly. If you use mouse over on amazon prime video and choose a video directly it works fine. You can then even go to home page of prime video. But whenever directly clicking it shows "pls check your internet connection" and gives a link to amazon.uk page.
      Netflix, Hotstar, Apple Tv everything is working great. Earlier also amazon prime video was taking a bit more time than all other apps for initial loading. But this error started showing a month back only. Tried re-installing the app, reset..but nothing works.
      Any help will be appreciated.
    • By john defty
      Hi have a lg50up77006lb TV I have a usb stick plugged in when iset a program to record  and  when watching another program the TV changes channel to the program I am recording  and when I change it back to what I was watching it stops recording  am I doing anything wrong
    • By alefq
      I have an LG Model: 42LB6500-SF, webOS TV Version 1.2.0-2810
      In Settings/General/Time & Date I only have two options to choose from: Santiago and Eastern Island.
      I live in a different time zone, how can I choose the correct one.
      Thanks in advance