Quantcast

LB674 with Logitech Z906

Hi there, having kind of a strange problem with my 50LB674 webos based tv, in audio options i dont have the option to choose as audio output TV Spekaer/external (so it automaticly switches to the Logitech when turned on) i can only choose one or the other. On my old LV579 it worked just fine. I have seen several videos online where the option was availible in web os but on my tv it does not seem to be there. Any ideas why this might be so? Oh and its connected with an optical cable.

Cheers

B45240BC-EEB9-4128-8AF7-68DF207EA656.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ROBROY
      How can I flip camera image left to right?
      (Using LG Compatible Logitech c920 webcam however image is mirrored. )
    • By Information Technology
      Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I have LG Smart TV (50UN7340PVC) and would like to connect with Logitech Conference USB camera (BCC950). Does anyone have idea whether it support or no? When I connect, the message pop up that HID device connected. After that I can't find any option for the camera. Please advise. Thank you
    • By Trijono ,
      how to connect bt keyboard logitech k380 to smart tv lg 43 un 7300 ptc.
      need update webos system?
      regards
      trijono
    • By Victors
      Does webOS support Logitech c930c webcamera? I want to buy this cam for my tv but am afraid it might not work

• By Alexander Olsson
      Hi,
      I just Bought the LG OLED55C8 with its Universal "Magic Remote" that
      should be able to control the sound settings in my accompanying(i bought it for the tv separately ofc, but was told it was compatible with all major sound system brands) LOGITECH z906 sound system.
      I'm using a Optical cable from my z906 and in the  OLED55C8 TV settings you can choose about 30 of all the biggest sound manufacturers to link the remote to.

To my surprise and disappointment Logitech was not one of them. Is it possible
      to choose any of all the other BIG NAMES IN SOUND, besides Logitech so i can
      use just the one remote, or will i have to suffer the switching between remotes
      all the f-ing time?

If it cannot be done, can you, LG, please contact Logitech to get some Firmware over to LGs WebOS system so i can use my z906 as intended?

From A rather disappointed new purchaser of the LG OLED55C8